Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
It’s a good filter for us IMO. If players don’t want to deal with it, it’s likely because they can’t. Some will cower, others see the opportunity to do something special here. I want players with the latter mindset.

100%. Nobody has ever suggest that every player would be chased away from signing here by it, but it’s without question a factor with others

You think Kampf is in decline. I think he just had a down year because he was very poorly handled by an incompetent coach.

He’s not in decline. He was never good. Big difference.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
23 Faceoffs on the PK in the playoffs is a pretty small sample size. I mean Lindholm was 39%, Trenin 41%... Kampf didn't have a good year in the dot though, after having had a tremendous track record previously. It's an area that he needs to work on, to get back to where he was.
Plus those first unit pk FO’s are always against the very best of the best. Not an easy job.

the real Fox mulder

Dec 4, 2022

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
This is a known fact already. It hasn't changed for years. The fans and media will always be on you. If we lose, we'll push you off a cliff, if we win we'll name schools after you. Players get the same treatment as the coach and the gm.
Some say they are looked upon as Gods and they are 1 and 8 in the playoffs. Go figure.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
Some say they are looked upon as Gods and they are 1 and 8 in the playoffs. Go figure.
The guy misspoke, and the point he was making is both true, and easy enough for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to figure it out.

He plays for your team. Get behind him. Our season highly depends on him.

Reactions: ACC1224

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
The guy misspoke, and the point he was making is both true, and easy enough for anyone with two brain cells to rub together to figure it out.

100% behind STolARZ. I was one of the first on the sign Stolarz train. I was actually agreeing with him but I was responding to the post not the interview.

Reactions: PromisedLand

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

That seems to be asking a lot for some.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad