Trades & Free Agency Thread: Off-season Edition

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Get two of Roy, Pesce, Tanev, Carrier. Then a random bottom pair guy like Lybushkin, Edmundson, Desharnais etc

Sign Brossoit

Trade for a center

Fill out the roster with depth signings

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I think this is disappointing.

Boosh can play up and down the lineup and I can't imagine his asking price is high.

I'm all for seeking an upgrade in the top 4 but I think this is a waste of a good player who fits well here.

Just my two cents.

Boosh probably gets something like 3.5x3 years. It's a little rich but probably workable. I agree I like him but he's not a game changer either and this team has failed to move past the 1st round twice with him involved.

Commander Clueless

Apathy of the Leaf
Sep 10, 2008
I love hearing the fact that Roy is a target. Boggled my brain why he wasn't linked with the leafs.

Tanev on the other hand...pass

The rumors of Tanev getting a 4-5 year deal are mind boggling for sure.

Love the player but I don't know how many years of high end hockey he has left.

Reactions: Burnie97

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I love hearing the fact that Roy is a target. Boggled my brain why he wasn't linked with the leafs.

Tanev on the other hand...pass
I'm okay with Tanev at the right price but if he isn't willing to take a bit of a discount I see him sticking with Dallas.

I could see Roy and Zad coming here but scared about prices a bit.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Tanev and Roy would be good pickups at the right price.

Tanev on his own is risky, but if you can bring in Roy too then that helps stabilize everything on the backend.

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
Like the great Jimmy Mcginty said when in reference to Shane Falco. What does this team need to do to win....heart. and we're letting that walk out the door.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad