HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
I think people only wants him because he can fight and thats about it. hes a 13th forward at best , if we want a goon just look in the AHL
He's an energy guy. MSL would let him play to his strengths too.

Deslauriers - Evans - Gallagher as our 4th line could be fun. Then next year we insulate two more guys like F.Xhekaj and Tuch. Delo takes them under his wing OR he's traded.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Deslauriers - Evans - Gallagher as our 4th line could be fun. Then next year we insulate two more guys like F.Xhekaj and Tuch. Delo takes them under his wing OR he's traded.
meh You can find Deslauriers everywhere in the league. Its not like they are not rare. Id rather get a physical player with actual hockey skills than just someone that runs around

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
You’re way too kind, thank-you! 💚

Man, I’m so lucky and appreciative of you and this posting community. 😊

This is the best roster and prospects we’ve seen over a very long time. Hopefully, Hughes will fill a few more needs starting with a waiver claim that is bound to net him a decent asset given his 5th OA selection rank and hopefully pull the trigger on a trade, as there are too many similar type of players in the bottom 6 snd our rivalries with Ottawa and the Leafs are becoming intensely physical and have turned into an open season on our best players.
LOL, cry me a river.

The most predatory hit of the two games was Xhekaj on Stutzle and the Max Domi instigator award goes to Xhekaj again for the Cedric Paré assault.

As good homers that most of us are, I get that we don't want to recognize the Laine contact as a hockey play but at the same time want to absolve Pezzetta of any wrongdoing on the Tavares hit.

I'm EMBARASSED to read that Marty Saint Louis wants Ottawa to give him their lineup first tonight for an away game of ours. We played Tuch and Condotta and Xhekaj last game, and it was still an intense game. What now, a PTO for John Scott, so he can be on the power play when someone interferes with Dach or Suzuki?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
LOL, cry me a river.

The most predatory hit of the two games was Xhekaj on Stutzle and the Max Domi instigator award goes to Xhekaj again for the Cedric Paré assault.

As good homers that most of us are, I get that we don't want to recognize the Laine contact as a hockey play but at the same time want to absolve Pezzetta of any wrongdoing on the Tavares hit.

I'm EMBARASSED to read that Marty Saint Louis wants Ottawa to give him their lineup first tonight for an away game of ours. We played Tuch and Condotta and Xhekaj last game, and it was still an intense game. What now, a PTO for John Scott, so he can be on the power play when someone interferes with Dach or Suzuki?
A guy sticking out his knee, is not a hockey play.......
The Sherriff did what he did after THEY targeted Dach's head.
As a habs homer, your take is a little off, just a little.
I was EMBARASSED to read such a take.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015

ewwwww why would that be fun. Deslaurier is a really bad player (at least he’s a real goon…) with mr vanilla tofu and a guy who gets winded tying his own skates.

• Haha
Reactions: HabzSauce

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
You’re way too kind, thank-you! 💚

Man, I’m so lucky and appreciative of you and this posting community. 😊

This is the best roster and prospects we’ve seen over a very long time. Hopefully, Hughes will fill a few more needs starting with a waiver claim that is bound to net him a decent asset given his 5th OA selection rank and hopefully pull the trigger on a trade, as there are too many similar type of players in the bottom 6 snd our rivalries with Ottawa and the Leafs are becoming intensely physical and have turned into an open season on our best players.
Glad to read Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad