HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I've been on record a few times saying I'd be happy to have D-LO back for a season or two. He's in the twilight of his career, no doubts about it, but he'd still have a bit of an impact. At the very least, with him Arber wouldn't have to waste any time with Reaves, Rempe and MacEwen.
Flyers aren't moving D-LO, he's Michkov's bodyguard.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
This needs to be a team thing as opposed to a player thing. Apparently we are happy with how we stick up for one another which boggles my mind since Xhekaj is the only one doing anything unless you want to count Pezz doing a drive by slash.

Look at the Knights, when one of their players receive a dirty hit the entire team dogpiles on the player right away. Same thing with Florida. We don’t need a player whose only purpose is doing stuff like this, the whole team needs to buy into it.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
This needs to be a team thing as opposed to a player thing. Apparently we are happy with how we stick up for one another which boggles my mind since Xhekaj is the only one doing anything unless you want to count Pezz doing a drive by slash.

Look at the Knights, when one of their players receive a dirty hit the entire team dogpiles on the player right away. Same thing with Florida. We don’t need a player whose only purpose is doing stuff like this, the whole team needs to buy into it.
MSL said it was harder to tell the guys to give a bit more then trying to restrain them after the Sens game. Looks like he's been trying to have them play with more of an edge/stand-up for each others more...

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
LOL, If he just shoved Greig, Rielly would not have been celebrated by Leafs fans
Some absolutely applauded the crosscheck because it ended up hitting him in the face, but going after him, as he should in that situation, a lot would have been fine with that

I wonder if the pens would do a deal of like Simoneau for Poulin, or something along the lines of that.

If he clears, which I imagine Poulin will

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Some absolutely applauded the crosscheck because it ended up hitting him in the face, but going after him, as he should in that situation, a lot would have been fine with that

I wonder if the pens would do a deal of like Simoneau for Poulin, or something along the lines of that.

If he clears, which I imagine Poulin will
So aside from being un ptit gars de chez nous, what does he bring in Laval that we don't already have?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
So aside from being un ptit gars de chez nous, what does he bring in Laval that we don't already have?
Well, he's bigger and has shown there's some offense there in the A at least and could be a serviceable 4th liner.

I mean, simoneau is a little shit disturber, but I feel like he'd just get pummeled by most and offers a change of scenery for Simoneau, or another player they trade for him.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Well, he's bigger and has shown there's some offense there in the A at least and could be a serviceable 4th liner.

I mean, simoneau is a little shit disturber, but I feel like he'd just get pummeled by most and offers a change of scenery for Simoneau, or another player they trade for him.
If Pens want to do a trade after he clears, sure why not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad