HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I het a chuckle out of the pundits saying well, hes not going to be leaving Pitts.. lol

This contract is exactly for the reason of being shipped to his preference, in exchange for some young assets and picks at the TDL.

I could easily see him making that decision this year - and yes the Habs would certainly be a top destination.. at 8.7$M we can easily afford him.. especially if Dach cant stay healthy.

Where are we getting that montreal would be a top destination for him? If he moves, and that's a big if, the first question to ask is whether he wants to have a serious shot at the cup. In that case, Montreal is out for sure.

These romantic ideas of prodigies coming back to play for their childhood team are exceptionally rare.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Where are we getting that montreal would be a top destination for him? If he moves, and that's a big if, the first question to ask is whether he wants to have a serious shot at the cup. In that case, Montreal is out for sure.

These romantic ideas of prodigies coming back to play for their childhood team are exceptionally rare.
It depends how fast the prospects progress. Especially on defense. If they are close to a playoff spot this season then Crosby makes them a contender.

Reactions: themilosh

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It depends how fast the prospects progress. Especially on defense. If they are close to a playoff spot this season then Crosby makes them a contender.

If Crosby is looking for a cup, he's looking at a team that is on the cusp or already a strong contender. Montreal is not there now, and they won't be there next year either.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
"If there was a club against which he had to score two goals and have a good night of work with five shots, it would be against the Devils. The Devils have always been interested in Michael Pezzetta and they would like him to one day find himself on waivers." - Renaud Lavoie, via TVA Sports

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Makes more sense to me that Crosby took less money to stay in Pittsburgh until retirement, not to be easily traded to a contender.

Reactions: Whalers Fan

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
"If there was a club against which he had to score two goals and have a good night of work with five shots, it would be against the Devils. The Devils have always been interested in Michael Pezzetta and they would like him to one day find himself on waivers." - Renaud Lavoie, via TVA Sports
Why do the Devils want all our scrub players?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad