HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Laine would fit the teams strategy well. We got cap space to use before Dach and others need raises. 2 year term on Laine fits. Could be a playoff team in year two and keep Laine or flip him for more GM futures. Helps our PP. Get er done

Reactions: MeanMugging91

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What is it about McGroarty that gives you confidence he will be as good, let alone better, than Newhook?
In my original post I said IF HuGo think McGoarty is an upgrade on Newhook, they may be willing to sacrifice him in a trade. That post was in a chain of posts where a poster wondered if we have the assets to get McGroarty. I don't know the player well enough.

But overall, I'm a Newhook fan. But I could see us wanting to get bigger in the top 6. Right now our top 5 are:

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
_______ - Dach - Demidov.

Now, most teams don't even need a 6th foward better than Newhook's current production to be contenders. And Newhook's production will almost surely rise. But if we wanted to add a top 6 forward with size, or if we see someone available as an upgrade, and we don't have other pieces a team wants, Newhook may be the piece HuGo sacrifice. And again, I like Newhook and think he has potential to be a good team guy, hard worker, and produce 50 to 60+ points. But, size is a big factor in the current NHL playoffs. We may want another big body as a key guy in the offense.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Highly, highly disappointed with Canadiens management today and the subsequent snippets I've heard from the presser.

'I expect us to get better organically.' and 'We tried to make trades but couldn't it work.'

Seriously? How? That's polished Bergevin-esque talk. When does that ever happen? I never saw Boston, Tampa Bay, Florida sit around idly waiting to get better 'organically'. They went out and got shit done, just like they did today. What happens if one of Suzuki or Dach goes down? We're there again with a single center playing on an island, for a fourth straight year. And to not block who? Joshua Roy? Don't get me wrong, he seems like he'll be a pretty decent player but that sort of talk is absurd.

I get not wanting to go above 3 years but at this point, you're just defacto killing all negotiations from the start. Players aren't going to leave money on the table even if you go a little bit higher on the yearly money. We're pretty much a nondescript, losing franchise. And we're walking around like we're just on the cusp of doing something great with a couple of tinkers. No. We need help. We really need proven veteran help for our youth.

We're going into another season where we can kiss any chance of playing meaningful hockey down the stretch before the puck even drops. I fully expect that at some point during the season with a couple of guys on IR and a 28-37-10 record that we start getting Athletic stories about how 'disheartened' management is by 'the lack of internal progress' and how some players are completely jaded in another losing season because these guys are human beings and not numbers on a stat sheet. Motivation matters. Having something to play for helps guys improve. Not getting hemmed in all the time keeps guys off IR too.

HuGo can f*** right off with this. I really like what they've done so far but this is a failure IMO and reminiscent of Bergevin (right around the same time in their respective tenure too) at the 2015 deadline where there was CLEARLY a need to do something and we sat with our thumbs up our ass because we're scared of taking a swing. Hell, I remember criticizing Bergevin then when he was still popular for that (and not trading for a goalie when Price went down was what really killed him for me after that) and getting a ton of pushback too.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
That is your opinion and I respect that but imo we do not need to force anything as we have in the system

Suzuki
Demidov
Slafkovsky
Caufield
Dach
Hage
Newhook
Roy
Beck
Kapanen
Mesar
Xhekaj
Tuch
Farrell
Koivu
Heineman

That is already 16 forwards with clear NHL potential and over half of them have either already proven to be top six NHL forwards or have the potential to become one.

We are not in a position to panic or force anything. If Hughes can add a forward who fits the timeline and structure of the team he will do so as you can never have enough good players and I agree with you that upgrading when possible is always a great idea. We just don't know what we have with some of these kids like Roy and Hage as they have ppg potential with high floors. Maybe Mesar finally takes off or Newhook takes a big step in his first full season with the team (free of major injury). Hughes has already stated that he is very wary of grabbing a player for the sake of grabbing him only to block ice time from these types of players. It should also be noted that Armia was absolutely outstanding in the back half and Dvorak looked very good upon returning so I am not even sure that we need any help and it may be very difficult to actually upgrade on these players without paying an unreasonable and unnecessary price.

As you know anything can happen on the injury front or perhaps a player that Hughes really covets becomes available but I do not believe that has actually happened yet and we will have to wait and see how the injury situation plays out, both at home and abroad.

For the long term I sense HuGo still are interested in adding another offensively gifted player. We know for sure they are in the short term, because we know for sure they made a serious offer to Marchessault. Whether he's a stop gap to Demidov or they want another one is not a sure thing.

But, I'm ok going into next year with what we have. I liked Newhook with Armia and either Roy or gally. I wouldn't touch that line and would start Newhook as the 3c. As we have discussed, I have always like Dvo's offensive tools as a complimentary winger. I don't think Dvo would shine centering those wingers Newhook did well with mentioned above. So my lineup is:

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
Roy - Dach - Dvo (and he can help Dach on draws if needed)
Gally - Newhook - Armia
RHP - Evans - Anderson
Pez

We'll see, maybe Anderson can get back in the mix. But I've always liked him with RHP. So that could be 4 good lines.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Highly, highly disappointed with Canadiens management today and the subsequent snippets I've heard from the presser.

'I expect us to get better organically.' and 'We tried to make trades but couldn't it work.'

Seriously? How? That's polished Bergevin-esque talk. When does that ever happen? I never saw Boston, Tampa Bay, Florida sit around idly waiting to get better 'organically'. They went out and got shit done, just like they did today. What happens if one of Suzuki or Dach goes down? We're there again with a single center playing on an island, for a fourth straight year. And to not block who? Joshua Roy? Don't get me wrong, he seems like he'll be a pretty decent player but that sort of talk is absurd.

I get not wanting to go above 3 years but at this point, you're just defacto killing all negotiations from the start. Players aren't going to leave money on the table even if you go a little bit higher on the yearly money. We're pretty much a nondescript, losing franchise. And we're walking around like we're just on the cusp of doing something great with a couple of tinkers. No. We need help. We really need proven veteran help for our youth.

We're going into another season where we can kiss any chance of playing meaningful hockey down the stretch before the puck even drops. I fully expect that at some point during the season with a couple of guys on IR and a 28-37-10 record that we start getting Athletic stories about how 'disheartened' management is by 'the lack of internal progress' and how some players are completely jaded in another losing season because these guys are human beings and not numbers on a stat sheet. Motivation matters. Having something to play for helps guys improve. Not getting hemmed in all the time keeps guys off IR too.

HuGo can f*** right off with this. I really like what they've done so far but this is a failure IMO and reminiscent of Bergevin (right around the same time in their respective tenure too) at the 2015 deadline where there was CLEARLY a need to do something and we sat with our thumbs up our ass because we're scared of taking a swing. Hell, I remember criticizing Bergevin then when he was still popular for that (and not trading for a goalie when Price went down was what really killed him for me after that) and getting a ton of pushback too.
I couldn't be more please with the states of affair. A potential 4th consecutive top 5 pick is like a dream becoming true for a fan like me. I have wished for this turnaround for more than a decade. Can't wait to see the next elite prospect we draft in 2025.

One man's trash truly is another man's treasure.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
In my original post I said IF HuGo think McGoarty is an upgrade on Newhook, they may be willing to sacrifice him in a trade. That post was in a chain of posts where a poster wondered if we have the assets to get McGroarty. I don't know the player well enough.

But overall, I'm a Newhook fan. But I could see us wanting to get bigger in the top 6. Right now our top 5 are:

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf
_______ - Dach - Demidov.

Now, most teams don't even need a 6th foward better than Newhook's current production to be contenders. And Newhook's production will almost surely rise. But if we wanted to add a top 6 forward with size, or if we see someone available as an upgrade, and we don't have other pieces a team wants, Newhook may be the piece HuGo sacrifice. And again, I like Newhook and think he has potential to be a good team guy, hard worker, and produce 50 to 60+ points. But, size is a big factor in the current NHL playoffs. We may want another big body as a key guy in the offense.

Gotcha...

Am I right to understand them that McG's size (6'1 200lbs) over Newhook (5'11 199lbs) is why you consider him a better fit?

Not sure how up to date those measurements are, and McG is younger so may well grow a bit more... But I'm not sure I see the big edge there, especially when considering Newhook's considerably better skating and proven ability to compete and produce at the NHL level.

Will be interesting to see where McG is at 200 games into his NHL career (if he gets there). By then, it could we'll be that he's cemented himself as a better NHLer, but I think it just as, if not more likely, that Newhook will be a convincingly better top 6 asset.

Time will tell!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

This wasn't a market to get good deals in. A lot of risk giving these long term deals to over 30 players. Some will work out. Some will be bought out. We didn't need to take that long term risk for short term gratification right now.

Next summer Armia, Dvo, Petry, and Allen come off the books. Look for a big signing then.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I couldn't be more please with the states of affair. A potential 4th consecutive top 5 pick is like a dream becoming true for a fan like me. I have wished for this turnaround for more than a decade. Can't wait to see the next elite prospect we draft in 2025.

One man's trash truly is another man's treasure.

I'd be way more interested in giving Reinbacher and Demidov a better team to come to than another top-5 pick personally.

You wouldn't have caught me talking this strongly in the last three seasons but it's time. Three top-5 picks + Suzuki/Caufield/Guhle should have you revving to do a little more.

The thing I'm really dreading is hearing talk that Suzuki and Caufield are pissed off and jaded during another losing season. That's a nightmare scenario and we already got a small snippet of that late last year. I don't want it to grow.

• Haha
Reactions: jellybeans

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Gotcha...

Am I right to understand them that McG's size (6'1 200lbs) over Newhook (5'11 199lbs) is why you consider him a better fit?

Not sure how up to date those measurements are, and McG is younger so may well grow a bit more... But I'm not sure I see the big edge there, especially when considering Newhook's considerably better skating and proven ability to compete and produce at the NHL level.

Will be interesting to see where McG is at 200 games into his NHL career (if he gets there). By then, it could we'll be that he's cemented himself as a better NHLer, but I think it just as, if not more likely, that Newhook will be a convincingly better top 6 asset.

Time will tell!
Yes, what you say about Newhook being the better player than McGoarty could very well play out long term.

I even said IF HuGo see Laine as an upgrade on Newhook they could sacrifice him. And I make that simple hypothetical statement knowing full well that they probably don't and knowing the rumors about Laine's purported low value. I'm not advocating trading Newhook for Laine.

What I will say is that while I like Newhook, size is important in the playoffs. And while Newhook plays hard, he's not great on the cycle and at playing a heavy game. I don't care what the measurements say. So I could see him being sacrificed, since usually you have to give to get. And we're not giving Caufield, Suzuki, Slaf, Dach, or Demidov. If McGoarty and Laine aren't that player, so be it.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
This wasn't a market to get good deals in. A lot of risk giving these long term deals to over 30 players. Some will work out. Some will be bought out. We didn't need to take that long term risk for short term gratification right now.

Next summer Armia, Dvo, Petry, and Allen come off the books. Look for a big signing then.

Why is it that most other teams always seem able to get out of bad moves to try and keep trucking along (and doing so succesfully) but we somehow can't do anything with millions upon millions of cap space because of a couple bad but not crippling contracts?

The problem with putting all your eggs in a one-year basket like 2025 is that you're completely f***ed if nothing works out and you keep delaying and delaying any sort of growth. The goal of every single off-season should be to improve for the very next year unless you're just starting a total rebuild.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018

We're going into another season where we can kiss any chance of playing meaningful down the stretch before the puck even drops. I fully expect that at some point during the season with a couple of guys on IR and a 28-37-10 record that we start getting Athletic stories about how 'disheartened' management is by 'the lack of internal progress' and how some players are completely jaded in another losing season because these guys are human beings and not numbers on a stat sheet. Motivation matters. Having something to play for helps guys improve. Not getting hemmed in all the time keeps guys off IR too.

HuGo can f*** right off with this. I really like what they've done so far but this is a failure IMO and reminiscent of Bergevin (right around the same time in their respective tenure too) at the 2015 deadline where there was CLEARLY a need to do something and we sat with our thumbs up our ass because we're scared of taking a swing.
I think they tried to land a big name UFA, but came up empty handed. Again, players shun this place and they have every reason to do so. I mean the language laws, the infrastructure, the taxes, the weather and the dwindling nightlife. The Sens signed Perron, so my guess is he might have wanted to sign here, but the asking price was more than the Habs wanted to give. Either way, he is older now and he is declining. Apart from Toronto, all the other canadian clubs are faced with the same issues as the Habs. They are unable to attract guys like Stamkos, Marchessault, etc. Monahan's new deal is atrocious and Toffoli @6 mil. is market value. The Habs didn't want to commit to any of these guys.

Next year, Marner, Draisatl, Tavares, Rantanen will be the highly coveted names. Will the Habs make a splash? Highly unlikely, because most of them will resign with their respective clubs. Anyways, 60 mil for a player that has yet to establish himself seems risky. 50 points is now worth 7.6 mil. average caphit. The Habs have now about 22 mil. tied up on 3 forwards, Still less than the Laffs. I bet Demidov gets something similar 2-3 yrs from now.

HuGo's plan is clear. Tank and build through the draft.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think they tried to land a big name UFA, but came up empty handed. Again, players shun this place and they have every reason to do so. I mean the language laws, the infrastructure, the taxes, the weather and the dwindling nightlife. The Sens signed Perron, so my guess is he might have wanted to sign here, but the asking price was more than the Habs wanted to give.

Next year, Marner, Draisatl, Tavares, Rantanen will be the highly coveted names. Will the Habs make a splash? Highly unlikely, because most of them will resign with their respective clubs. Anyways, 60 mil for a player that has yet to establish himself seems risky. 50 points is now worth 7.6 mil. average caphit. The Habs have now about 21 mil. tied up on 3 forwards, Still less than the Laffs. I bet Demidov gets something similar 2-3 yrs from now.

HuGo's plan is clear. Tank and build through the draft.

With all due respect, that's just excuses. Language laws aren't going to matter to a pro athlete. They barely matter to corporate workers. Montreal's a more attractive city to live in than like 75-80% of NHL markets (if not more?) It's an international metropolis. If our management isn't able to spin this positively, what the hell are they doing? Tell anyone you meet aborad you're from Montreal and they talk about how cool and hip it is.

Other teams in Canada and the East Coast have similar weather and get players signed. Man, we're looking like the f***ing Sens at this point. A super nice collection of prospects that has us saying 'just one more year' every summer for perpetual disappointment. Tanking for 5 years and only then trying to improve just to find out that the youngins you count on so much have never played a game worth a shit and are stuck in neutral.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Why is it that most other teams always seem able to get out of bad moves to try and keep trucking along (and doing so succesfully) but we somehow can't do anything with millions upon millions of cap space because of a couple bad but not crippling contracts?

The problem with putting all your eggs in a one-year basket like 2025 is that you're completely f***ed if nothing works out and you keep delaying and delaying any sort of growth. The goal of every single off-season should be to improve for the very next year unless you're just starting a total rebuild.
HuGo are looking for a top 6 forward. They just didn't find a deal they liked today. Keep in mind, when a contender signs a vet to a long term deal, they know there is a risk the back end will be a bad deal. But it's the price they have to pay to win now. We're not going to win now or next year. So it doesn't make sense to sign a vet to a deal that will help us win now, but be bad for the back end of the deal.

By the way, if Skinner is willing to sign for one or two years, I'd sign him. I'd like to see if he can put up big numbers playing night in night out in apparently his favorite building in the league where he always puts up big numbers...

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
With all due respect, that's just excuses. Language laws aren't going to matter to a pro athlete. They barely matter to corporate workers. Montreal's a more attractive city to live in than like 75-80% of NHL markets. It's an international metropolis. If our management isn't able to spin this positively, what the hell are they doing? Tell anyone you meet aborad you're from Montreal and they talk about how cool and hip it is.

Other teams in Canada and the East Coast have similar weather and get players signed. Man, we're looking like the f***ing Sens at this point. A super nice collection of prospects that has us saying 'just one more year' every summer for perpetual disappointment. Tanking for 5 years and only then trying to improve just to find out that the youngins you count on so much have never played a game worth a shit and are stuck in neutral.
I hate to break it to you, but if you think this town is still ranked high, you're mistaken. Only those living in the Francophonie believe otherwise. The horrendous traffic, roads, and increasing homelessness are sinking this place. The current administration is a clownshow.

Reactions: A Loyal DEMIGOD

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
I'd be way more interested in giving Reinbacher and Demidov a better team to come to than another top-5 pick personally.

You wouldn't have caught me talking this strongly in the last three seasons but it's time. Three top-5 picks + Suzuki/Caufield/Guhle should have you revving to do a little more.

The thing I'm really dreading is hearing talk that Suzuki and Caufield are pissed off and jaded during another losing season. That's a nightmare scenario and we already got a small snippet of that late last year. I don't want it to grow.
I know but picture adding a Quinn Hughes like kind of defenseman prospect at our blue core, or a similiar player than Tim Stutzle or even Matthew Tkachuk. Imagine having that type of young elite core that makes other team salivate. I am having chills just thinking about Montreal being such a super team, with blue-chips prospect on ELC and young elite talent on smart deals like the one Slaf signed today. Packed with PPG players and defensive horses. The Habs team I built back in my summer of highschool in EA NHL.

You have to hope Suzuki and Caufield will survive just another season of losing to reap the benefits of multiple high picks in the future. I see the lights. I see the dynamic PP with 5 lethal weapon on the first wave. I see the exciting dekes and the fantastic one-timers orchestrated by Demidov and our new prospect. I see our players collecting Hart, Selke and Norris trophy in a perfect future.

I see us contending with this dynamic, fast and skillful elite core for years to come and at least 2 Stanley Cup. Slafkovsky raising the cup in the middle of Bell Center like an absolute chad. I see Stanley Cup July parties on St-Catherine street's.

Montreal will be the dynasty we always dreamed of. Just one more year of suffering, a high pick and the world is ours.

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I hate to break it to you, but if you think this town is still ranked high, you're mistaken. Only those living in the Francophonie believe otherwise. The horrendous traffic, roads, and increasing homelessness are sinking this place. The current administration is a clownshow.

I don't want this to veer into the political but if you think those are issues strictly related to Montreal or that Montreal isn't by and large still one of the premier cultural places in North America, you're out to lunch. And if anything the language laws have helped keep the price of real estate still within relative control for a city of its size and stature.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Yes, what you say about Newhook being the better player than McGoarty could very well play out long term.

I even said IF HuGo see Laine as an upgrade on Newhook they could sacrifice him. And I make that simple hypothetical statement knowing full well that they probably don't and knowing the rumors about Laine's purported low value. I'm not advocating trading Newhook for Laine.

What I will say is that while I like Newhook, size is important in the playoffs. And while Newhook plays hard, he's not great on the cycle and at playing a heavy game. I don't care what the measurements say. So I could see him being sacrificed, since usually you have to give to get. And we're not giving Caufield, Suzuki, Slaf, Dach, or Demidov. If McGoarty and Laine aren't that player, so be it.

Reinhart, Verhaghe, Bennett... none of them were particularly effective "on the cycle or playing a heavy game" at the NHL level in their early 20's, either.

I don't share the short term lens you have on what kind of player Newhook will top out as in his prime. From what I see this far, I'd bet on him being a very effective post season player and not anywhere near the diminutive size or style of play that would require a team to limit having "too many of".

We'll see...

Reactions: TesseractPrice

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
I know but picture adding a Quinn Hughes like kind of defenseman prospect at our blue core, or a similiar player than Tim Stutzle or even Matthew Tkachuk. Imagine having that type of young elite core that makes other team salivate. I am having chills just thinking about Montreal being such a super team, with blue-chips prospect on ELC and young elite talent on smart deals like the one Slaf signed today. Packed with PPG players and defensive horses. The Habs team I built back in my summer of highschool in EA NHL.

You have to hope Suzuki and Caufield will survive just another season of losing to reap the benefits of multiple high picks in the future. I see the lights. I see the dynamic PP with 5 lethal weapon on the first wave. I see the exciting dekes and the fantastic one-timers orchestrated by Demidov and our new prospect. I see our players collecting Hart, Selke and Norris trophy in a perfect future.

I see us contending with this dynamic, fast and skillful elite core for years to come and at least 2 Stanley Cup. Slafkovsky raising the cup in the middle of Bell Center like a absolute chad. I see Stanley Cup July parties on St-Catherine street's.

Montreal will be the dynasty we always dreamed of. Just one more year of suffering, a high pick and the world is ours.
I don't believe any other canadian team will raise another Cup in my lifetime, but this town's economy will surge again for sure. Restos and bars will be buzzing with life again.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
I don't want this to veer into the political but if you think those are issues strictly related to Montreal or that Montreal isn't by and large still one of the premier cultural places in North America, you're out to lunch. And if anything the language laws have helped keep the price of real estate still within relative control for a city of its size and stature.
I do believe you are a francophone that wants to protect their culture/history and that's fine. Unfortunately, house prices have soared, regardless of those language laws. I recently spent a year in Québec City and that town eclipses Montreal by far. House prices are still affordable and the roads are so much better. There is no political will to do anything about the dire situation Montreal has been facing for years. Again, no politics, just saying. Montreal is no longer what it was. Toronto has a better nightlife. Montreal is turning into Buffalo.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

I'm with Hughes today...there was absolutely nothing that was available on the market today that was going to move the needle for the Habs, so i’m not sure why they would invest long term money.

Free agency sucks now, this isn’t 15-20 years ago where you could actually sign impact players who were still in their prime.

Now its all washed up players looking for their last payday…it makes sense if you're a contending team, but a team like the Habs is not, thus shouldn't be tying up long term dollars to reach mediocrity.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I do believe you are a francophone that wants to protect their culture/history and that's fine. Unfortunately, house prices have soared, regardless of those language laws. I recently spent a year in Québec City and that town eclipses Montreal by far. House prices are still affordable and the roads are so much better. There is no political will to do anything about the dire situation Montreal has been facing for years. Again, no politics, just saying. Montreal is no longer what it was. Toronto has a better nightlife.

I'm not French-Canadian (I'm the son of Moroccan-French international students and spent the my childhood years between Montreal and Florida) and also lived in Quebec City (Laval University alumni). I don't particularly give a hoot one way or another about language laws but can understand them to an extent (albeit do not like the recent decision against Concordia/McGill, etc), am married to a anglophone woman from Ontario and work in English for an American tech company.

The city has things to improve (just like any other cities) largely after COVID but it's not as tire as you're making it seem. I quite like Toronto as well but I still don't think it particularly compares with Montreal in terms of style and city culture, albeit Toronto is also a premier destination in North America. But we're getting really far off-topic here and I don't want this to continue because it doesn't really have anything to do with the Habs.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa

Free agency isn't the only way to improve your team, matter of fact, it's probably the least effective method these days.

Its a market for complimentary signings…not transformative ones.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I'm with Hughes today...there was absolutely nothing that was available on the market today that was going to move the needle for the Habs, so i’m not sure why they would invest long term money.

Free agency sucks now, this isn’t 15-20 years ago where you could actually sign impact players who were still in their prime.

Now its all washed up players looking for their last payday…it makes sense if you're a contending team, but a team like the Habs is not, thus shouldn't be tying up long term dollars to reach mediocrity.

The point remains that going into next year with this roster is a complete failure and is f***ed up for guys like Suzuki and Caufield.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad