HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone else like the idea of bringing back Domi?
If he wants to be a vets in the AHL maybe, but in the NHL Habs already have 12 NHL forwards signed and Slaf is the only one still on his ELC. No UFA forwards (or dmen for that matter) will be signed unless the Habs manage to trade players away without getting NHL contract back first.

Reactions: Canadienna

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
To you. Habs want the best odds at their player. Your post seems more like getting more assets and we already have plenty.
And you know what you can do with more 1st rounders? Trade for good young players like Zegras, McGroarty, Necas...

Trading down in this particular draft from #3 to #12ish is basically staying in the same tier. Would not surprise me Catton, Helenius, Yakemchuk are available at 12.

No brainer for me...

Reactions: VirginiaMtlExpat

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Reactions: Michoulicious

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Anybody? Columbus just said no.. .

It's most likely Colorado 1st in 2025 so a late 1st + who? Laughton and number 12 OV for Lindstrom or Demidov?

No thanks.
We don't know who's the roster player, and I personally don't have Lindstrom top 10 because of injury risk.

Only way I'd say no is if Demidov is still there (I think he won't be).

you guys trade down if Demidov is out at #5?
I'd trade down max to #12.

I have #3-12 almost in the same tier.

1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Dickinson
4. Buium
5. Levshunov
6. Iginla
7. Connolly
8. Yakemchuk
9. Sennecke
10. Eiserman

HM: Parekh, Catton

Reactions: MarkJ

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Spectacular haul, especially if Demidov is gone. Would be interesting to see what other trades are feasible right after that, with a subset of those players and some of the excess LDs, while keeping Philly's first rounder.
Far from spectacular, lol. I bet it’s Colorado’s first and it would depend on roster player.

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Anybody? Columbus just said no.. .

It's most likely Colorado 1st in 2025 so a late 1st + who? Laughton and number 12 OV for Lindstrom or Demidov?

No thanks.
You dont know more than us. Could be Philly 1st top 10 protected and Konecny on top of 12…

3 very niece pieces to trade down 8 spots.

Deal would not be announced before 3rd pick is done anyway.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
2 conditions:

1-The roster player is Konecny and he agrees to an extension.

2-Demidov is gone at #5.

Then it’s a done deal for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad