HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024-25 Season

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Newhook shouldn't be traded hes fast and young before he got injured last season he was on pace for like 45-50 pts?

Ideally hes a 3rd line winger though but i wouldn't trade him unless a team offers something Hughes/Gorton cant refuse.
Newhook is basically a Lehks.. a perfect piece to a stanley cup contender as a 3rd liner, with the ability to hop up incase of injury, that's it.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
There are teams that are interested in his services and if they go get him, he won't come out of the lineup like in Montreal. Xhekaj knows that and so does his agent... The Canadiens will eventually trade Arber Xhekaj." - Georges Laraque

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
There are teams that are interested in his services and if they go get him, he won't come out of the lineup like in Montreal. Xhekaj knows that and so does his agent... The Canadiens will eventually trade Arber Xhekaj." - Georges Laraque

for a total p***y, and then another decade of regression and injuries. Gorton loves soft teams, I now believe the rumours on why he was booted out of New York. Fat loser almost ruined them as well, they canned him just in time

vokiel

#DanzeMolsonMix
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
You think? I agree with you btw... only reason i was suggesting it was that their fanbase has turned on him, might be the best time to swoop in.
CC and Gally would fit right in with Vancouver for immediate help.
They'd read Gallagher and report the post immediately. At least do CC and Dach, and hope they're really pissed off at Pettey.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Kappo kakko. I don’t know what could be the price. I know a lot of people claim he is a bust. But he is behind too many player in NY. I think he could be a cheap reclamation project. HuGo need to find that kind of player were they not use at their full potential.

Reactions: Garry Valk

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Newhook shouldn't be traded hes fast and young before he got injured last season he was on pace for like 45-50 pts?

Ideally hes a 3rd line winger though but i wouldn't trade him unless a team offers something Hughes/Gorton cant refuse.
Pace sometimes is irrelevant. Newhook is a 30 pts player on a contender team and a 45/50 pts player on a bad team.
It’s like when I play hockey, if im the best player of my team, our team is not that strong. If i’m the 4th best forward, we have a hell of a a team. Newhook is the same here. He is playing too much, so he will get his part of points. Right now, with all the injury. He is the 4th best player. He should be our 7 or 8th best player

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Pace sometimes is irrelevant. Newhook is a 30 pts player on a contender team and a 45/50 pts player on a bad team.
It’s like when I play hockey, if im the best player of my team, our team is not that strong. If i’m the 4th best forward, we have a hell of a a team. Newhook is the same here. He is playing too much, so he will get his part of points. Right now, with all the injury. He is the 4th best player. He should be our 7 or 8th best player

Interesting take

Kappo kakko. I don’t know what could be the price. I know a lot of people claim he is a bust. But he is behind too many player in NY. I think he could be a cheap reclamation project. HuGo need to find that kind of player were they not use at their full potential.

Inconsistent take

(I would also like to target Kakko... Even though a Month or less of him being here & we'd see threads full of your Newhook take about him lol)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
An evocative pic by @Monsieur Miz in the GDT:

lol2-png.919959

• Love
Reactions: Monsieur Miz

Slafkofield

May 1, 2022
Habs looked so soft tonight, we get pushed around so easily it’s so embarrassing. Idk how Gorton/Hughes can watch and do nothing, should have added size in the summer for the bottom 6. They need to get on the phone ASAP.

Reactions: therocket9

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Pts/60 is a better marker to evaluate a single player’s growth than Pts/game for this reason.

Habs looked so soft tonight, we get pushed around so easily it’s so embarrassing. Idk how Gorton/Hughes can watch and do nothing, should have added size in the summer for the bottom 6. They need to get on the phone ASAP.
We have a lot of contracts and players and it wasn’t worth the outlay to get them off and sign improvements. FA contracts this past offseason were shockingly overpriced.

Not an excuse, just some context.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Laraque has been trying to get Arber traded ever since he was first sent to Laval. This isn't anything Laraque knows, he's just a friend of Arber's and is just being a useless piece of shit to stir up drama.

Xhekaj would come out of every team's lineup because he hasn't been good enough defensively.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Laraque has been trying to get Arber traded ever since he was first sent to Laval. This isn't anything Laraque knows, he's just a friend of Arber's and is just being a useless piece of shit to stir up drama.

Xhekaj would come out of every team's lineup because he hasn't been good enough defensively.

Laraque is in love with Arber and will do anything to help get him back into the lineup, including inventing shit like this. I CANT stand listening to him on BPM and will prefer tuning in Taylor Swift. For every one interesting take he brings, he has 1000 stupid ones. He take everything at the first level and can't breakdown complex issues.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I wish the team made a move for Rasmus Andersson in the summer. Now it seems too late as he’s become a 1D

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Bet they do, by the end of the month.
They're not trading him.

SMDH always dramatics with this fanbase.

Healthy scratch a bottom pair Dman and it's the end of the world.

Laraque thinks he's helping him, but he's not.

Laraque is in love with Arber and will do anything to help get him back into the lineup, including inventing shit like this. I CANT stand listening to him on BPM and will prefer tuning in Taylor Swift. For every one interesting take he brings, he has 1000 stupid ones. He take everything at the first level and can't breakdown complex issues.
Woah woah woah...let's calm down a bit.

Reactions: GrandmaCookie

dauv

Sep 23, 2022
Completely agree with your take on Laraque. It so funny that in his heads he thinks he knows hockey very well, but he is completely out of his depth when it comes to analyzing anything like plays, players or even trades.

But he is entertaining I will give him that, not the worst sports radio talk show I've heard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad