GDT: Trade Deadline: Tampa won the Jeannot sweepstakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Expectation: Blueger out for a 4th liner with some size and/or physicality.

Wishing for: Zucker dealt while his value's at the highest. Use Dumo to fleece some dipshit GM too enamored with Dumo's resume and vet/Cup experience to realize he's trash. Try and shop Kap. See what you can get for Blueger, but I imagine he's worthless.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Doesn't Chychrun already make like, Dumo money for another couple years?

If the Coyotes are willing to retain like 50%, I imagine they could get a king's ransom for the dude and a whole shitload more teams would be interested.

Good for them for trying to maximize an asset. I mean, it'll all go to waste cuz that organization's designed to fail, but still.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Caps fans seem to think they would fetch a 1st for Orlov. I doubt that. I think if they could then we could for Dumo.

Am I being delusional? I know hes good but idk if id pay a 1st.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Expectation: Blueger out for a 4th liner with some size and/or physicality.
png-clipart-shadow-the-hedgehog-amy-rose-sonic-the-hedgehog-sonic-colors-i-did-something-bad-purple-violet.png

Reactions: Mr. T

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Doesn't Chychrun already make like, Dumo money for another couple years?

If the Coyotes are willing to retain like 50%, I imagine they could get a king's ransom for the dude and a whole shitload more teams would be interested.

Good for them for trying to maximize an asset. I mean, it'll all go to waste cuz that organization's designed to fail, but still.

Chychrun at like $3 million per year would be huge for any contender.

Pens still likely have no interest because of course they don't.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think I've found a new fanbase on par with Canucks and Leafs fans on this website: Kings fans.

Talking about Chychrun with them is just yikes worthy. Part of me wants to see him get traded there because he's going to cost way more than they think he will cost, but another part of me doesn't want to see him go to a team with fans like that :laugh:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I think I've found a new fanbase on par with Canucks and Leafs fans on this website: Kings fans.

Talking about Chychrun with them is just yikes worthy. Part of me wants to see him get traded there because he's going to cost way more than they think he will cost, but another part of me doesn't want to see him go to a team with fans like that :laugh:

I honestly agree with Kings fans. Chychrun isn’t worth a blue chip prospect like Byfield. He’s a good player but at his best he is probably a # 3 on a contender.

He’s not McDonagh.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Chyrchrun is basically Petry a couple years ago, but younger and cheaper, more valuable on special teams and more injury prone. He's not small, is ok defensively 5 on 5 but nothing special, and is awesome at scoring goals for a defenseman.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Chyrchrun is basically Petry a couple years ago, but younger and cheaper, more valuable on special teams and more injury prone. He's not small, is ok defensively 5 on 5 but nothing special, and is awesome at scoring goals for a defenseman.

Petry could play top competition.

Chychrun doesn’t. Petry was used like a top pairing D with Weber’s frequent injuries and was fine.

Chychrun is what he is. He’s like a Trevor Daley, Sergachev, Seabeook type.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I think it really boils down to.... Every team is at the cap, he's cheap and can fit a lot of teams already, the Coyotes are willing to retain, so that means he's even cheaper, and every fanbase excited for the chance their team can do something as a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $707.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Andorra vs Malta
    Andorra vs Malta