GDT: Trade Deadline Extravaganza Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Just had a fantasy that the Leafs traded Kapanen, Marleau and good picks + for a signed Mark Stone. Reports are Leafs are looking to make a big trade, would love me some Mark Stone.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I'd trade top D man(Gardiner) for top D man if it helps with Handedness. That's a win all round

Left side is elite with Rielly Muzzin Dermott
Dubas hypothetically gets a RHD with term
Babs gets his Handedness issue solved.
There's literally no issue with that.
Fine as long as it is a top notch RHD like Dougie Hamilton (quietly puts on flame Pejorative Slurant suit)

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Action should pick up soon, no way Ottawa keeps Stone, and guys like Simmonds are also near locks to move

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
If the sens actually dont trade Stone and let him walk they are idiots. Get back 2 1sts+ B prospect and be happy if need be. If they lose him for nothing then they truly have a bad management team.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
For all this talk about it being an explosive deadline, it's been relatively quiet. Obviously some good players have moved, but to see teams like Vegas, Nashville, Calgary and Washington letting things right down to the wire has me surprised.

To be fair, it sounds like CGY-OTT were close to a Stone deal last night, but it fell apart, and now VGK is the front runner for Stone. So those two have been tied up.

Washington added Hagelin, and they don't really need much.

Poile and NSH have been surprisingly quiet though. I have a hunch NSH comes out of left field and makes a move not many were expecting.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Rielly Hainsey
Gardiner Zaitsev

We get a top 4D and he's on the bottom pair

Yeah guys I'm not sure I'd want to use assets acquiring players if we're going to do this with them

Only way I can see this makes sense is if we don't really have a 3rd pairing per say but more of 2 x 2nd pairings.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
If the sens actually dont trade Stone and let him walk they are idiots. Get back 2 1sts+ B prospect and be happy if need be. If they lose him for nothing then they truly have a bad management team.

Wont be happening, they'll take the highest package they can get before 2:55pm.

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Rielly Hainsey
Gardiner Zaitsev

We get a top 4D and he's on the bottom pair

Yeah guys I'm not sure I'd want to use assets acquiring players if we're going to do this with them

Maybe we can get in on Panarin and give him 8 minutes on the 4th line

Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad