GDT: Trade Deadline Extravaganza Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
no to Gudas! i hate that guy. His stupidity will cost you games.

He does sit on that line for sure, but I would still like to have him in the lineup, just destroy forwards who keep trying to cycle down low on us.

member 157595

Bob McKenzie says that the Leafs ARE trying to get something done before the deadline, but Moore being called up doesn't necessarily mean anything.

click click click

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Lots of talk about Brown being on the trade block on talk radio. John Shannon on Good Show right now. Not sure what you’d get in return.

Reactions: Menzinger

I Believe

Mar 5, 2011
Toronto
A team that pays a 1st + prospect for Simmonds will regret it imo. He has not been good this year....you're paying a premium for some toughness pretty much.

Reactions: Dog

JustinCase

Dec 1, 2018
Ontario
For all this talk about it being an explosive deadline, it's been relatively quiet. Obviously some good players have moved, but to see teams like Vegas, Nashville, Calgary and Washington letting things right down to the wire has me surprised.

The fact that Rutherford hasn't made a move yet for Pitt is surprising.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Accidentally put my cell on silent. Probably won't notice it until about 3:30 or so. Guess I can't answer calls/emails until then.

:sarcasm:

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Tim and Sid have been awful since they went on Sportsnet. I just roll my eyes at everything Sid says now. The schtick has an expiry date.

Disagree 1000% they get terrific guests and do great interviews. Their show is 90 mins-2 hours the first 20-25 minutes is talking about the fans want them to talk about. After that it's 3-4 guests and they're all relevant.

Reactions: Kurtz

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Yup I agree with you. We are taking a serious run, why would we give up a top d-man?
I'd trade top D man(Gardiner) for top D man if it helps with Handedness. That's a win all round

Left side is elite with Rielly Muzzin Dermott
Dubas hypothetically gets a RHD with term
Babs gets his Handedness issue solved.
There's literally no issue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad