GDT: Trade Deadline Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So Greenway, 3rd, 4th, 5th for Nyquist, Johansson, Sundqvist, 2nd and a 5th? Not bad.

Guerin must think the reason Gus worked out so well is because he's a Swede, trying to recreate that with any Swede he can find.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
So Greenway, 3rd, 4th, 5th for Nyquist, Johansson, Sundqvist, 2nd and a 5th? Not bad.

Guerin must think the reason Gus worked out so well is because he's a Swede, trying to recreate that with any Swede he can find.
Lindholm next please

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I wonder if Guerin just wanted to do a soft shake-up to get the forwards out of their scoring slump without making any major moves or commitments.

Reactions: 57special

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Seeing a lot of "no further moves from this team" tweets... Not one from Smith or Russo yet...

Hopefully Goligoski found somewhere to go.

Reactions: TwiztedHeat

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Seeing a lot of "no further moves from this team" tweets... Not one from Smith or Russo yet...

Hopefully Goligoski found somewhere to go.
He was playing really well actually , I’d hope the return is something close to a 2nd +

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I'm not as dedicated to getting rid of him by deadline - we could use the body moving into the playoffs. But yeah, he'll need to be moved by next season
Giving teams a chance to explore other defenseman in FA could lose them the opportunity. Move him while you’ve got the chance IMO.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I don't think Carolina has a beat writer right now. He got sent there to cover the deadline because they were expected to be active I assume.

Must be bummed to miss out on the biggest deal of the deadline happening on his home turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad