GDT: Trade Deadline Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Heads up for the trade deadline.

Download the Icebreaker app and set news categories to Trades only. It follows Darren Dreger, Bob McKenzie, Elliotte Friedman, Pierre Lebrun, Chris Johnston and Frank Servallia and sends you their tweets as soon as they appear. It's the easiest way to stay up to date on the trade deadline.

***MOD NOTE***

Please source all rumors, even a mention of who/where if you can't post a link helps. Refrain from jokes and please keep trade proposals and dream rosters to a minimum. We will create a new thread if/when any deal goes down. The rumors thread will be closed until things die down tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Gonna open this thread now seeing as how we have our first news of a possible rental on the move:

giphy.gif

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
I bet I'll be disappointed with the tyutin trade.

In reality it should be a second or third based on the other traded we have seen but it won't be.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
That makes my duchene hope go down. Tyutin seemed like a guy to get packaged with duchene if a playoff team was losing a roster dman

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Tyutin happening tonight would be good, gives us more time to make some of the sketchier stuff (Colborne, Mitchell, etc.) happen tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad