GDT: Trade Deadline Day 2017

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I'm going to guess he'll be traded for some smaller AHL guy with limited NHL upside and a 5th round pick.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Ill be happy with just about any pick from any of the junk fam.

Eh with the going rate of deadline so far I think we ought to hope for at least a decent return. Our guys are total junk, but even junk has value this season with the "weak draft" and so many teams close to playoff position.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
On another note, I'm hoping that they will snag Joseph Cramarossa off of waivers to fill in on the bottom-6 when they trade guys out. He's not as good as Nieto but he's a really effective 4th liner who is the victim of a numbers game and would look good here. Ducks fans are unhappy about him being waived.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I guess Tyutin back to Columbus for a conditional 5th and someone useless off their depth chart

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Nice. Now I won't be able to sleep until something happens.

At first I didn't get into the why are certain players in the lineup talk but now I'm wondering why they played Tyutin if things were close. I don't think he or anyone else got injured though so it doesn't really matter anymore.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Nice. Now I won't be able to sleep until something happens.

At first I didn't get into the why are certain players in the lineup talk but now I'm wondering why they played Tyutin if things were close. I don't think he or anyone else got injured though so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Fear not. Every one of our players did their best to ensure they came out of this game without a scratch. Hell, they avoided a sweat just in case they catch a cold after the post-game shower.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I think the Islanders package will be more attractive overall to a Habs package, but does the inclusion of Sergachev tip it in Montreal's favor no matter what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad