GDT: torcha6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Geekie seems to make plays without any one outstanding attribute--not the fastest, not the hardest shot, but regularly helping the Checkers win.
If Roy can work with a skating coach and gain 1/2 step, he does everything like an excellent 4th line center.
Bean and Necas look like they will be ready in October.
Much better potential than 4th line center.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
yeah it seems like maybe the writing is kind of on the wall for Vellucci for some reason. in the end of season press conference Waddell mentioned vaguely that there might be "some changes" there after the season, and then there was the report last week that he wasn't going to be back.

I don't know if he's got another job lined up (perhaps within the organization?) or if he wants to do something else with his time. I remember an interview awhile back where he talked about how being a coach keeps him away from his family more than his previous role, and he didn't like that. he seemed sincere.

I guess we'll see. he's done nothing but grow the team since he's been in Charlotte. if this is it for him with the Hurricanes, he's leaving quite a legacy.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Nothing else to be invested in. And it’s entirely for fun as I’ve watched nothing but highlights. I’m just going by the logic of, if you have the goalie of the year in your league on your team, he should probably play if he isn’t hurt.

Why didn’t he play the previous game in which Tokarski stopped 40 of 41 shots?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad