GDT: (TOR vs TB) - TML vs Norfolk-Bay AdmiraLightning Crunch (7:00PM, TSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Cousineau

The REAL #31
Jan 20, 2009
Ontario
KdjYp9m.jpg

PeA3GDR.jpg

**DISCLAIMER - I'm aware they changed affiliates.

LAST 10
Toronto 6-3-1; Tampa Bay 2-6-2

The final stretch begins before Toronto takes to the ice in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the first time in nine years. The Maple Leafs will try to finish off a three-game road trip by beating the Lightning and the Florida Panthers, then hope they still have a chance at home ice in the first round when they return to Air Canada Centre to play the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday.

D4tv0rK.png

AND BURN THE DAMN BOATS!!!!

Last edited:

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
We need to keep the 5th seed or possibly improve to 4th. That's the objective here.

RC said he isn't resting any players because these last few games aren't a wash. I agree with him. No need to play Colborne, Gardiner, etc. Play our line up and get the W's to put us in a good position for these playoffs.

5th at least, 4th potentially with home ice advantage.

Go leafs go!

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
We got into the playoffs, great but that doesn't stop us from playing the rest of the games. We need to do our best to get home ice advantage and show up the rest of the games.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I think now that the pressure is off for clinching, I think we'll see the boys that we're used to for the majority of the year, not the team that was on the ice last week. I think they are going to come in and keep pace with Tampa, and it will be a wild one per usual, as we generally tend to trade chances with Tampa.

Love my Maple Leafs. (though i HATE when they play on Wednesdays. it throws me totally off LOL). and they're going to win :) I have faith.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Hoping for a good game but preparing for a stinker. All those young guys with two days off in Florida after clinching?

EDDIE20*

We need to keep the 5th seed or possibly improve to 4th. That's the objective here.

RC said he isn't resting any players because these last few games aren't a wash. I agree with him. No need to play Colborne, Gardiner, etc. Play our line up and get the W's to put us in a good position for these playoffs.

5th at least, 4th potentially with home ice advantage.

Go leafs go!

Good. As usual, plenty of teams will sit their star players for a while just to stay fresh. Carlyle has the right idea here. Build momentum and roll with it.

HockeyNymphomaniac*

Hopefully Bishop is in net for Tampa... Last time we faced him it was 4-0 Toronto :yo:

Faustus

Jun 21, 2012
The Isles are scaring me now. Only 1 point back. The Leafs need a big win here.

SonofMan

Jan 16, 2012
North York
It's about seeding now. We can keep pace and play a struggling Habs team in the first round, or play a streaking Caps team, a lethal Pens team, or our kryptonite - the Bruins (albeit we have played them well this year). Burn yadda yadda yadda.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
If we can go 3-0, beating the Habs in regulation, home ice is ours no matter what happens in the Habs' next game. GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland
I will be at the game tonight. Taking in my first live Leafs game ever! Hard to contain this excitement!! I get to see the Leafs AND I get to see Stammer/St. Louis/Lecavalier!! Awesome!!

Ruski

Apr 7, 2009
Toronto
I am in my fantasy hockey finals for some decent $$$ against a guy who has 6 Leafs lol.

Kessel, Lupul, Kadri, JVR, Orr & Reimer :laugh: PLUS he has Ben Bishop

Don't know who to cheer for but maybe a 5-4 Leafs win with Kulemin (2), Grabo and Mcclement, Hamilton scoring for the Leafs.

Ben Bishop pulled after allowing 3 goals on 5 shots in the first?!

:handclap: GO LEAFS GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad