GDT: (TOR vs TB) - TML vs Norfolk-Bay AdmiraLightning Crunch (7:00PM, TSN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I really want to see Frattin play.

I think he's better than Hamilton, Komorov and possibly MacA and Grabo lately and obviously better than the enforcers. Though I still love Komorov and the roll he plays. But i'd rather have Frattin over Komorov playing on the top 3 lines because Frattin can score goals.

Komorov is better in a shut-down roll than Frattin... but if we're looking for line-mates for Grabo/Kadri, i'd rather Frattin.

Lupul - Kadri - Frattin could be a great scoring line.

Komorov-McClement-Kulemin could be a great shutdown line.

MacA - Grabo - _____ wouldn't be the worst 4th line either.

Last edited:

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Just hope they can keep on winning. Still have things to aim for like home ice and keeping the Islanders in the rear-view mirror.

Had some days for the banged up guys to rest a bit and now time to get back to it.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
no way he brings more to the table then komarov.
Yeah, I think Komarov's undervalued by some, he doesn't score but is pivotal in pressurizing the opposition in their own end and is pretty good in our end too. He and McClem have been absolutely integral cogs.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
1f0ca16ff4ee92d658bbdb4441f12869.gif

Asif16*

There is no point in having two heavyweights in the lineup today, so with that being said predict that mcalren sits for frattin. Orr and fraser can take care of crombeen....and who ever the **** they got.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I really want to see Frattin play.

I think he's better than Hamilton, Komorov and possibly MacA and Grabo lately and obviously better than the enforcers. Though I still love Komorov and the roll he plays. But i'd rather have Frattin over Komorov playing on the top 3 lines because Frattin can score goals.

Komorov is better in a shut-down roll than Frattin... but if we're looking for line-mates for Grabo/Kadri, i'd rather Frattin.

Lupul - Kadri - Frattin could be a great scoring line.

Komorov-McClement-Kulemin could be a great shutdown line.

MacA - Grabo - _____ wouldn't be the worst 4th line either.
We have a bingo.

Play McLaren or Orr. But rover one of the top 9 wingers in for most of the game ( on the Mac-Grabo line)- while having the muscle ready on the bench to sub in when needed.

I wish we iced a playoff ready lineup like this one. the McClement line has so much potential to shut down any line! We have enough size to not worry about both Orr and McLaren (we can have one on the bench to keep things fair)

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Hoping for a good game but preparing for a stinker. All those young guys with two days off in Florida after clinching?

You saw the Kadri golfing picture and Bozak fishing picture too huh? I am worried the boys are on vacation now that they made it. Hopefully they have the maturity to keep pushing and hopefully play better than they have been the last couple weeks.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
You saw the Kadri golfing picture and Bozak fishing picture too huh? I am worried the boys are on vacation now that they made it. Hopefully they have the maturity to keep pushing and hopefully play better than they have been the last couple weeks.

They got put through a couple tough practices. I have confidence that Randy Carlyle has kept them on their toes, and is keeping his foot on the gas pedal.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Lines for tonight:

21-42-81
19-43-41
84-11-47
16-32-39

Extra:28-48-38

Defence:
36-3
4-45
24-23

34 in net.

SteveV*

Yeah I think this is a case where stats fail him. McClement is far and away the best defensive player on the Leafs. He's been one of the best in the league.

Isn't it funny how much flack the team caught for this free agent signing- as though a total nothing move- and now he is unquestionably a core key piece that has lead to our success. He is without question the best PK guy we've had in a decade, and makes so many great outlet plays, defensive stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad