Proposal: TOR-NSH

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Yes let's trade for a rental and a aging overpaid Dman, whose game has fallen off of a cliff. Is he even an upgrade over Holl? At least Holl is a right hand shot. A late 1st rounder is worthless, that is like getting a 2nd round pick. Proposal is laughable.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Yes let's trade for a rental and a aging overpaid Dman, whose game has fallen off of a cliff. Is he even an upgrade over Holl? At least Holl is a right hand shot. A late 1st rounder is worthless, that is like getting a 2nd round pick. Proposal is laughable.
He is an upgrade over Holl. Holl sucks.

DangleBojangle

Feb 1, 2020
So many dumb leafs fans think this team doesn't have defensive woes. Campbell has been playing out of his mind, that doesn't mean leafs are a good defensive team. Ekholm is a huge upgrade over Holl, and would play in the top 4.

Reactions: Michael HOMERUNing

I am Canadian

AM34|WN88|MM16
May 22, 2008
Toronto
Seriously? They get a ppg winger that's cheaper than the one they send back, a top pairing defense and a 1st that's earlier than theirs for a 1st line winger and a prospect.

EDIT: Holl isn't even a prospect he's a 29y old defenseman who's never hit more than 20 points.

I like how Marner [a 90 point winger] is listed as "1st line winger", but Forsberg who's never actually been a PPG player, is listed as so. HfBoards is a joke.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I like how Marner [a 90 point winger] is listed as "1st line winger", but Forsberg who's never actually been a PPG player, is listed as so. HfBoards is a joke.

I mean Marner is a 1st line winger, unless you think he'd be on the 2nd line. I'm not denying he'd be an upgrade, it's just the difference between Marner and Forsberg isn't worth giving up Ekholm and a 1st that can be early for us.

And Forsberg is a 1st line player and has PPG talent, circumstances have prevented him from being one so far though, covid, lockout, injuries, etc.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I mean Marner is a 1st line winger, unless you think he'd be on the 2nd line. I'm not denying he'd be an upgrade, it's just the difference between Marner and Forsberg isn't worth giving up Ekholm and a 1st that can be early for us.

And Forsberg is a 1st line player and has PPG talent, circumstances have prevented him from being one so far though, covid, lockout, injuries, etc.
Well and let's look who his centers have been over is career. Yeah Johansen ain't bad but he isn't Mathews.

And when it comes to Ekholm he would be an upgrade over just about any Dman that isn't the top tier guys like Josi, Fox, Makar, etc. The guy literally can play with anyone and make them look better. He's worth every penny he is paid, especially when you have a young team or lots of injuries like last season.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Buddy. At least do some research before you make a post like this. Watch some highlights. Look at some analytics. There isn't a facet of the game in which Ekholm wouldn't be a massive upgrade over Justin Holl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad