Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Max Domi signs extension with the Maple Leafs (4 years, $3.75M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
The reason he’s played for so many teams is, Max isn’t exactly the smartest player around. Which is strange because most sons of former players, understand and “Think the game” very well. In his case though, maybe it’s cause of the type of player dad was. Who knows.

He’s a good player for minimal commitment. Was hoping it wasn’t more than 2 years and around $3.5 but whatever. It’s fine. He’s not going to be on the ice during important minutes.

OversKy

Oct 12, 2023
The right price at the wrong position. I hope you guys saved enough cap for at least one 2A goalie and some half decent defenceman. Teams been so imbalanced for years and right now it looks like Toronto is gonna keep doing Toronto things.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Domi has some balls. Hopefully he'll RUB OFF on the leafs core somewhat.

1719779349120.gif

CallSaul

Jun 19, 2024
I guess the Leafs are just bringing everyone back? What about their playoff performance did they like?

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
The right price at the wrong position. I hope you guys saved enough cap for at least one 2A goalie and some half decent defenceman. Teams been so imbalanced for years and right now it looks like Toronto is gonna keep doing Toronto things.
You can't just let all of your complimentary players go though, which the Leafs have been doing for years now. It's a very reasonable contract. Treliving likely signs Tanev, and tried to get Markstrom. It's not like management doesn't recognize the issues with the roster.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012

Um, do you think summer is over and camp starts tomorrow? They have plenty of time to make more moves.

I guess the Leafs are just bringing everyone back? What about their playoff performance did they like?

Um, you know it is only June 30th right?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $14,488.00