Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] F Max Domi signs extension with the Maple Leafs (4 years, $3.75M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
He's one of those third line/fringe 2nd liners that just does enough ok stuff without doing any other stuff better than ok.
And what do those “fringe” 2nd liners average in pay, then factor in term?

Keep reaching, kiddo.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Seems to be universally liked... I didn't think it was a smart move to sign Domi to 4 years. But, I'm clearly in the minority. Congrats Leafs fans.. glad you got this!

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
He's one of those third line/fringe 2nd liners that just does enough ok stuff without doing any other stuff better than ok.

that doesn't really describe him well. He is really great at one thing, passing. Every other skill is pretty lacking but a great passer who works hard and competes is still a solid player. And will be playing on the Leafs top line as he has good chemistry with Matthews.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Let’s see if the OP will give up 14% of his earnings as a general labourer now…

The Canadian government takes about 46% of my income one way or another.

And everyone else who lives here.

But I agree, stop funding the government. None of us should be paying income taxes.

At what point does my responsibility to care for my family trump the need for me to also take care of yours? I’d say right now is a pretty good point to start re-evaluating all our priorities when it comes to funding our bloated governments

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Seems to be universally liked... I didn't think it was a smart move to sign Domi to 4 years. But, I'm clearly in the minority. Congrats Leafs fans.. glad you got this!

One of the issues new management has highlighted on this team is that it’s too core-centric and the revolving door of support players has left the dressing room feeling like it’s 5 players and then everyone else.

Where support players don’t feel like they have a real role on the team.

Giving a good support player like Domi term is how Tre has decided to action that failing by Dubas

Reactions: Czechboy

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Meh. I think he's an average at best player that everyone still thinks is the Max from pre-covid when he had that one breakout season. Since then he's been on 5 teams.
If he was the Max from his 70 point season he wouldn't be signing a contract long term for 3.75 million. He is still a good complimentary player though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad