Proposal: Tor - Col

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

seancolorado

Oct 8, 2011
Byram immediately stepped into an NHL role and excelled...when he's healthy. Nobody can possibly predict what the future holds for him, so both sides pass. Colorado passes because if he turns out to be healthy, they have a quality d-man for a decade+. Toronto passes because if he doesn't get well, they trade a whole lot for a player who will be out of the league

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Isn't Byram's brain mush with multiple concussions?
Isn’t Amirov’s brain mush with all that cancer? You realize how disgusting your post is. Mine is yours just with a TML player inserted in place of Byram.

Now see how stupid you sound?

Both guys have their careers in doubt. Crass as F to speak like you did and seeing your absurd post applied to one of your young players should drive that point home decisively.

Let’s hope or pray both these guys make full recoveries.

Byram was playing brilliantly but was injured by a few very dirty head shots. That’s not something to dig Byram for. That’s a tragedy for the NHL they’d allow goons like Kolesar or Duheime to derail an actual star prospect from reaching his potential as a 20 year old. It’s very unpleasant, just like a cancer diagnosis to a 20 year old.

Also. Sorry for my post but sometimes you need to use a 2 x 4 to the dome of morons. This was one of those times.

Last edited:

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
b01.gif
Concussions was left out of my reply eh. Sue me

Glacious

Dec 28, 2009
Isn’t Amirov’s brain mush with all that cancer? You realize how disgusting your post is. Mine is yours just with a TML player inserted in place of Byram.

Now see how stupid you sound?

Both guys have their careers in doubt. Crass as F to speak like you did and seeing your absurd post applied to one of your young players should drive that point home decisively.

Let’s hope or pray both these guys make full recoveries.

Byram was playing brilliantly but was injured by a few very dirty head shots. That’s not something to dig Byram for. That’s a tragedy for the NHL they’d allow goons like Kolesar or Duheime to derail an actual star prospect from reaching his potential as a 20 year old. It’s very unpleasant, just like a cancer diagnosis to a 20 year old.

Also. Sorry for my post but sometimes you need to use a 2 x 4 to the dome of morons. This was one of those times.

Yeah, that post was super insensitive. We need more empathy in the world, especially during times like these

Reactions: Patagonia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad