Top 5 most exciting players in the NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Top 5 most exciting players in the NHL

• McDavid

• Draisaitl

• Marchand

• Marner

• Matthews

• Rantanen

• Kane

• Mackinnon

• Scheifele

• Crosby

• Ovechkin

• Kucherov

• Panarin

• Kaprizov

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Zegras... everytime he touches the puck anything can happen. He tries things in a professional game that most players wouldn't even think of let alone trying to do it.

McDavid, MacKinnon, Kane, Makar.

Last edited:

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
have only seen him since the deadline trade but theres been several plays where vrana is very exciting because of elite wheels and snipe . thinking that on the right team and line he could become full time exciting

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
In order ; McD , Mack , Makar , Panarin , and i went Dras with the last but could have gone many other ways .

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
McDavid
Mackinnon
Kane
Marner
Kucherov

Hm to Ovechkin and Matthews but I prefer the magic from playmakers

Vide

Mar 2, 2015
Draisaitl is getting slept on. There is no one in this league that is a better passer than him and can routinely pull of the ridiculous plays he does, especially on the backhand. He absolutely is an exciting player. On top of that he has one of the best one-timers in the league.

Marner deserves more credit too. Very entertaining player when he's on his game.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
Picking the top 5 is pretty hard. Lots of arguments could be made for a lot of these players.
I'd say McDavid, Matthews and Mackinnon would be on my list but hard to narrow down the final two. Lots of exciting players on that list.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
Ovechkin having more votes than Marner at this point is... interesting.

I’d say Marners being slept in general. Eichel should have been an option as well

Reactions: SENStastic

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
In no order:

McDavid
Kane
Matthews
Kucherov
MacKinnon

HM: Panarin, Marner, Pastrnak, Ovechkin

Draisaitl just isn't very exciting/as flashy, though he's arguably the 2nd best player in the world. I'd almost say the same about Matthews, but this year he's been making some exciting plays.

I won't even get into d-men, since that adds another crop of players to the already big list.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I went with Mcdavid, Mackinnon, Panarin, Crosby and Ehlers.

I still like watching Crosby. He's getting older yeah, but he's still got it. Ehlers is a lot of fun to watch.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Kucherov is the master of the one-touch play. He can have 4 points in a night where he barely touches the puck.

That said, I think for that reason he is just less exciting for me than a primary puck carrier. I want to see elite skaters that can routinely dangle through a crowd. McDavid, Makar, Mackinnon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad