Speculation: Top 5 goalies on the move...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Reimer with a .918% and another year left after this one would probably interest some GMs. I wonder if SJ feels they owe it to all their old expensive guys to keep him or if they will see the reality of the situation.

Ironworker

Dec 2, 2021
Colorado should get Price I'd they wanna really go for the Cup. I know the money and all but he would dramatically enhance the chances of them winning.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
I think Halak or Holtby would be great fits with the Avalanche.

Francouz and Kuemper are probably the two most injury prone goalies in the league, and Kuemper has been underwhelming. As far as I'm concerned, Colorado should carry three NHL caliber goalies heading into the playoffs to avoid Hammond/Hutchinson 3.0.

But if one of those two goes down before the trade deadline, as an Avs fan I'd greatly prefer Marc-André Fleury over the two insurance options I mentioned.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Colorado should get Price I'd they wanna really go for the Cup. I know the money and all but he would dramatically enhance the chances of them winning.

On top of the money and all, he's still currently not playing, with no timetable for return. Until he's actually playing again, he's not helping anyone's chances.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I think Anaheim would be pretty content to go into next year with all three of their goalies still in place. Dostal still has a year remaining on his ELC, no big rush to get him into full time duty.

It's always great to have NHL ready depth, but especially important in this current climate.

Ironworker

Dec 2, 2021
On top of the money and all, he's still currently not playing, with no timetable for return. Until he's actually playing again, he's not helping anyone's chances.
Well I think he will be back before the playoffs. If you can get the guy, you get him. Last time your team did a move like this you won the Cup. You are absolutely not winning anything with Keumper, if he is even healthy come playoff time. You also never were winning anything with Grubauer. Your gonna go down the same road the Flyers refuse to stear away from. We have wasted so many great teams and good players prime years with below average inconsistent goaltending. Its actually hard to watch Colorado do the same, as I have seen it for 25+ years in Philly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad