Rumor: Tony DeAngelo being traded back to Carolina next month but he also could not be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
don't see why not

FoolhardyUglyJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

My grandpop (who didn’t have Italian ancestry like me or my dad) was still dark Irish.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
My wife and her family are authentic Italians lol apparently they had mob ties back in the day in Palmero

My family is Belgian and French, hell my last name is apparently one of the rarest in the entire world and that is including my wife now, there's only 17 of us in the entire world, we have 6 in the states, 5 in Belgium, 5 in France, and 1 in Poland somehow lol

ProcessThis

May 17, 2017
Is it good to trade a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for a guy, only to trade him back to his previous team a year later for a 7th round prospect (while still eating a big chunk of his salary)?
It's as bad as it gets. But Chuck Fletcher put this organization in such a zugzwang by overpaying both in trade, and contract for DeAngelo, who has a sullied name around the league - which limits his suitors - and just isn't a defender that moves the needle in a positive direction for a bad or middle of the road team.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Rangers ran coming in peace.

How was DeAngelo's first season with you guys?

What was good? What was bad?
How much PP time did he get per game? Was he on your first PP unit?

I live in Sweden so I rarely watch other team's games these days, since I nowadays work in an office and the time difference is huge.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

I live in Sweden so I rarely watch other team's games these days, since I nowadays work in an office and the time difference is huge.
Nothing was good. It was all bad. He's also racist

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany

You lost me with "What was good".

Nothing....

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pretty wild how young those guys were when they recorded that song.
It’s really bizarre because they never looked nor sounded like a band too young to be doing what they’re doing.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
It’s really bizarre because they never looked nor sounded like a band too young to be doing what they’re doing.

Polar opposite of all the disney boy "bands". I wouldn't be too surprised if their parents were musicians and influenced them pretty heavily.

Derek Trucks was like 13 playing on stage with the Allman brothers.

Reactions: BiggE and GKJ

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Polar opposite of all the disney boy "bands". I wouldn't be too surprised if their parents were musicians and influenced them pretty heavily.

Derek Trucks was like 13 playing on stage with the Allman brothers.
Trucks was actually 11 when he first got on stage with them, unreal eh? Just saw the Tedeschi Trucks band a few weeks ago, amazing group.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

The good is he helped out draft position. The bad was his actual play.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Seems like your family left someone behind! Hope you are really proud of yourself!!!

(just faking outrage like that guy on the previous page)
Yeah I don't know what happened lol but it's my sperm donors (dad) grandmother and she's still kicking

Reactions: kudymen

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Trucks was actually 11 when he first got on stage with them, unreal eh? Just saw the Tedeschi Trucks band a few weeks ago, amazing group.

Yeah great band, I've seen them a decent amount of times live.

Brandon Taz Niederauer is also a pretty monster guitarist for his age. More in the ilk of the jam band scene though. Him and Daniel Donato are part of a Allman brothers cover band.

Reactions: BiggE

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
Is it good to trade a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for a guy, only to trade him back to his previous team a year later for a 7th round prospect (while still eating a big chunk of his salary)?
It redefines “awful” or “owned” or “fleeced” or any other word that means you have no idea what you’re doing and the easiest thing in the world for someone else to do is separate things of value from you. So there’s that. But it’s also a golden opportunity to avoid falling for the fallacy of sunken costs and all that. It’s done, the die have been cast, the Rubicon has been crossed, the fat lady has sung. Best thing is to pay the fee and move on.

I guess I could have just written “no” as a response to your rhetorical question but it helps with my post-Fletcher therapy to get that out.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It redefines “awful” or “owned” or “fleeced” or any other word that means you have no idea what you’re doing and the easiest thing in the world for someone else to do is separate things of value from you. So there’s that. But it’s also a golden opportunity to avoid falling for the fallacy of sunken costs and all that. It’s done, the die have been cast, the Rubicon has been crossed, the fat lady has sung. Best thing is to pay the fee and move on.

I guess I could have just written “no” as a response to your rhetorical question but it helps with my post-Fletcher therapy to get that out.

It's "being Fletched"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad