Speculation: Tomas Hertl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
With recent reports that Hertl isn’t happy in SJ, or even the fact that it’s highly doubtful he re-signs with the Sharks, what’s his worth? Would love him on the Rangers and I’m sure every playoff team would love to add a player like him. Fringe 1C that can break out in a new environment, only 27, and his last year on his contract before UFA.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
With recent reports that Hertl isn’t happy in SJ, or even the fact that it’s highly doubtful he re-signs with the Sharks, what’s his worth? Would love him on the Rangers and I’m sure every playoff team would love to add a player like him. Fringe 1C that can break out in a new environment, only 27, and his last year on his contract before UFA.

This is an absurdly misleading OP.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Rangers won’t be able to commit to Hertl unless they plan on letting Zibanejad walk, which is asinine.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Would be disaster to give up three very good cost controlled assets for someone who is gonna want what 8.5 million x 8 years?
With two pretty serious Knee surgeries under his belt?!

Reactions: slg1963

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
That would actually be a slight overpay if he didnt come with an extension. Thats a solid package though.

That package was 100% assuming he is extended, but a 1-2 punch of Hertl Suzuki would be insane. Both are really good 2 way players and both could be the 1C on a lot of teams. The Habs top 9 would be

Toffoli - Suzuki - Caufield
Hoffman - Hertl - Gallagher
Drouin - Evans - Anderson

That looks pretty solid.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So, OP posts insanely misleading interpretation of situation, says he wants player, then doesn't make an offer himself but proceeds to criticize any offers, proves he doesn't have any clue what Hertl brings to the table, AND ignores supporting evidence of previous conversations where many people agreed upon said players's value, all within 25 posts? Pretty impressive self-kneecapping, I'd say.

If Rangers could get away with 1st, Chytil, and Schneider, they'd better take it and run (ignoring cap implications, that is).

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
So, OP posts insanely misleading interpretation of situation, says he wants player, then doesn't make an offer himself but proceeds to criticize any offers, proves he doesn't have any clue what Hertl brings to the table, AND ignores supporting evidence of previous conversations where many people agreed upon said players's value, all within 25 posts? Pretty impressive self-kneecapping, I'd say.

If Rangers could get away with 1st, Chytil, and Schneider, they'd better take it and run (ignoring cap implications, that is).
Again, a future UFA isn't worth 3 1st rd picks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad