Prospect Info: Tom Willander: 11th Overall 2023 Draft (Rogle BK J20) - Part 02

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
I have no idea why you put a Defenceman in cold in Mick Frechette against one of the best teams in the league

He’s been franking slaughtered and has been on for 4 goals

Celebrini was playing well, start frichette against a weak team

celebrini is in the lineup too. it's jack page sitting

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
Jackson Kunz... Canucks product still, 2nd goal of the night. 6-0.

6-1 +1 for Willander (he was awarded 2nd asst on the goal)

6-2

7-2

Fun fact. Jackson Kunz was a player I wanted Van to draft. He's been a huge disappointment haha. Great hands/fantastic goal scorer but man his skating doesn't look like it has improved at all. Was hoping it would improve like Gadjovich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vector

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Total absentee ownership is a disaster.
Leadership comes from the top and trickles down. look at some of the most successful teams now or ever.

I don't think that's necessarily the case but it does depends on what you mean by "total absentee ownership." Like the Rangers and Knicks have the same owner (who only cares about the Knicks) and the Rangers are considered to be the better run franchise.

At the end of the day the key is hiring the right guy to run the Hockey Operations department. But how do you get there? Do you hire an advisor to help you interview and hire someone? Do you simply approach a guy you like and give him the job? Those appear to be the two most common methods.

With that said, I think an owner who is willing to do what is asked of him is an advantage. Like if you're trying to recruit a player, having a personable owner there can help with the process.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad