Ticket Thread - 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
FYI, from reports elsewhere, people waiting in line that get to the front and it's not their time slot are being told that there are no tickets available. We clicked at noon, our slot, and got right in.

This makes sense, thanks.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
FYI, from reports elsewhere, people waiting in line that get to the front and it's not their time slot are being told that there are no tickets available. We clicked at noon, our slot, and got right in.

I got the same thing. I’m a 2pm guy. I guess it was worth the shot

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

you got right in at noon? I am still 560 on line for my noon time.

denis5

Mar 13, 2007
you got right in at noon? I am still 560 on line for my noon time.
Yes. Never saw the wait in line option when I clicked earlier, just no tickets available, so I closed everything and tried again when my slot opened. The system is just terrible.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
no wonder why I was 1,200 when I got on for my noon time .. well kudos to those who got to jump up. So much for having priority for paying extra for regular season seats. Hope you get the seats you want.
The first 2 rounds the queue opened 3 minutes before the first selection window-dead link before that. Today they must have opened the queue super early. I was 979 at 11:45. Shouldn't have happened like that. I suspect a lot of line jumping. This is a f***ing free-for-all.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
The first 2 rounds the queue opened 3 minutes before the first selection window-dead link before that. Today they must have opened the queue super early. I was 979 at 11:45. Shouldn't have happened like that. I suspect a lot of line jumping. This is a f***ing free-for-all.

A portion of that queue is also people that are hoping they'll be able to buy ahead of their scheduled time, but are going to find out that they can't buy until their slot opens anyway. Dumb system by Ticketmaster, as always - they should verify that the time slot has opened before allowing people to join the queue so that people aren't wasting other peoples' or their own time.

Reactions: NYI365

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Yep we got to the front of the line and the same "No Events Available to Purchase" message came up. Worth the try though. Now I know to get back on the queue around 3 PM then in order for me to actually be able to buy Tix at 4 PM

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
A portion of that queue is also people that are hoping they'll be able to buy ahead of their scheduled time, but are going to find out that they can't buy until their slot opens anyway. Dumb system by Ticketmaster, as always - they should verify that the time slot has opened before allowing people to join the queue so that people aren't wasting other peoples' or their own time.

4 PM slot here, guilty of doing that. We can all blame Ticketmaster though for the exact criticisms you cite. They should've verified time slots before you head onto the queue because once I heard you could get into the queue early, mob mentality took over where everyone tried to see if they could buy Tix earlier than their posted time.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
4 PM slot here, guilty of doing that. We can all blame Ticketmaster though for the exact criticisms you cite. They should've verified time slots before you head onto the queue because once I heard you could get into the queue early, mob mentality took over where everyone tried to see if they could buy Tix earlier than their posted time.

Yes, agreed. Ticketmaster is pretty bad - last week when the Islanders allowed additional purchases, I waited in the queue during my time slot, Ticketmaster kept indicating that there were tickets available, but would never let me add to the cart. I would zoom in on a section and see nothing despite the section being shaded for ticket availability. Garbage system that probably just couldn't update in time to reflect that everything was sold out - even hours later.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
1 hour and 10 minutes on line and I am down to 200.. lol anticipation. This is worse than Disneyworld but hoping the ride will be much better

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
DDon’t log out. The no tic available message comes up. Disregard that. Sign in to your account and the games to select will appear

Thanks took about 90 minutes for me but still got seats I wanted. Good luck to all who are waiting. Here's hoping for a rocking barn. LGI!

Reactions: periferal

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
There may be sticker shock for some of us today. Cheapest seat in the building is $155. $185 in the end 200s. $195 for lower row blue line seats in 201, 240, 239. $235 for lower row center sections like 202. Over $300 for Section 128. That's where I stopped mousing over sections to check on prices.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Thanks took about 90 minutes for me but still got seats I wanted. Good luck to all who are waiting. Here's hoping for a rocking barn. LGI!
You're welcome. Supply was still fairly good thanks to the purchase limitations in this round.

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
vividseats just showed 9 together for $433 each plus junk fees. I hesitated and didn't pull the trigger. I'm either going to be very happy or very upset later.

Green

Nov 13, 2019
did anyone who bought tickets see anything about Vaccine Requirement or Social distanced seating? Cuomo just announced that they no longer have any restrictions since it passed the 70% mark and now it is up to individual businesses to set requirements.

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
vividseats just showed 9 together for $433 each plus junk fees. I hesitated and didn't pull the trigger. I'm either going to be very happy or very upset later.
And, now they've been relisted on stubhub for 600+ How does one even get 9 tickets together?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Just got this from the Islanders. This is a joke.

Hi ____,

Extraordinary demand for Islanders playoff tickets has stopped today's Season Ticket Member presale.
Therefore, the Member presale is being reset for tomorrow, Wednesday, June 16th. An email will follow with more information to all Season Ticket Members later today.
If you have successfully purchased tickets for the Semifinals, they are valid and will be honored.
Thank you for this very powerful display of support for the Isles.
Let's Go Islanders

They send this out 10 minutes after the time slot began.

kb24

Sep 8, 2019
People moved meetings for this, and now they stop the presale? Ugh...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad