Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

A few new things.
Dawn Haus should never do interviews. First, she's an uptalker. There is nothing more annoying and unprofessional IMO. OK, maybe if she belched, farted and picked her nose, but uptalking is still really annoying. :laugh:

Also, she completely butchered a sentence. "The system will flag you, or not flag you if there is anything that is a threat on you".

Blink, blink.

She basically just said that the system could fail to detect a threat. Sure, I know what she meant to say, but Jesus H, you would think someone at a senior VP level could articulate their thoughts better than that.

The best thing I can say about that house band is the singer is better than Stacy Nattrass, but that's a pretty low bar now, isn't it? :nod:

Section 325

Nov 5, 2014
Calgary, AB

A few new things.
That sounds great! "Mach 10" sounds exactly like the kind of energy the Jets should be bringing to the in-game experience. I had half season tickets for 11 years when I lived in Winnipeg and it all started to feel very formulaic and dry after a while, to the point you could predict when they would play which songs.

Oh, it's time for INXS...
Oh, here comes Metallica...

I've seen the Jets play in a lot of away arenas and, while I think the Jets have some of the most knowledgeable fans, most of the other teams in-game atmosphere is much less formal and much more fun.

Reactions: Upperdeckjet

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
That sounds great! "Mach 10" sounds exactly like the kind of energy the Jets should be bringing to the in-game experience. I had half season tickets for 11 years when I lived in Winnipeg and it all started to feel very formulaic and dry after a while, to the point you could predict when they would play which songs.

Oh, it's time for INXS...
Oh, here comes Metallica...

I've seen the Jets play in a lot of away arenas and, while I think the Jets have some of the most knowledgeable fans, most of the other teams in-game atmosphere is much less formal and much more fun.
As long as they don't go with white-trash techno music like Calgary...

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Is Mach 10 a rock pop band? If anything else but rock if could get annoying pretty quick for me.

Kinda scary low traffic on the season opener thread for our beloved Jets. Hopefully it is not a sign of attendance or just general interest in the club this year?

Last thing Chipper wants is another TSN talking head fool bringing this up on TSN insiders BS chat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad