Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bennylundholm

Sep 7, 2014
I’d like to bring my 79 year old father to the Coyotes or Kings game coming up. We are a couple hours west. Can anyone direct me to the best way to purchase tickets and parking? I don’t want him walking far. Not familiar with parking, etc. thank you.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
I’d like to bring my 79 year old father to the Coyotes or Kings game coming up. We are a couple hours west. Can anyone direct me to the best way to purchase tickets and parking? I don’t want him walking far. Not familiar with parking, etc. thank you.
Fans First.

Google for parking. There's a few spots you can park that connect without having to walk outside. Not much that doesn't involve walking.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Hey everyone, I bought 4 tickets for tonights AZ game off the seat exchange last night, and have had my card charged, but the actual email with my tickets still hasn’t came. My Account shows the order but doesn’t show any upcoming events.

Is this common when buying late on a weekend to not receive tickets until closer to game time? Never had any issues with seat exchange in the past.

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
Couple of THOUSAND short of a sell-out yesterday at about 13,400 listed. Assume this is sold tickets, and not what actually walked in the door? 13,400 seemed to look generous to my eyes yesterday.

Think TN is starting to smell what the fans are thinking about this club?

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
We are no different then 90% of markets … your team sucks you can’t sell all your tickets… your team is great and tickets fly out the door.
All our sports teams are like that…. During the Bombers lost decades you could not give away tickets to watch that brutal team… now since they are great the tickets are valuable again

Zippity

Feb 3, 2013
Couple of THOUSAND short of a sell-out yesterday at about 13,400 listed. Assume this is sold tickets, and not what actually walked in the door? 13,400 seemed to look generous to my eyes yesterday.

Is that number tickets scanned?

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
While I understand some people being concerned about attendance this year, I don’t think it’s any cause for alarm. What, 15% of the province Isn’t even allowed in the building yet? Lots of people are still scared to be out with big crowds in public, and company off 2 years where lots of people were unemployed due to the pandemic.

Attendance is way down across the whole league. Think 5 teams have averaged a sell out. Not one single Canadian team is averaging big enough attendance to sell out Canada life centre, and that includes the Leafs.

Even more relaxed restrictions by next season, people getting more comfortable going out in public over the summer and hopefully some changes to the team and things will be just fine.

Reactions: Jets 31

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Not sure, that is the announced attendance. Not sure if that means tickets sold, or how many showed up. That is what I was asking, may have not worded it clearly....
Announced attendance is almost always tickets sold/distributed. That's why teams like the coyotes always do or panthers in past seasons would announce 11-12k attendance when there is clearly less than 7k in the building

Reactions: Cypruss

Monty9

Jul 5, 2021

Yes, they count tickets sold

Reactions: Cypruss

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Prices on Jets website (https://www.nhl.com/jets/tickets/season-ticket-memberships)are about higher than the prices in the renewal link - what is the difference?
My seats are $12 984 for a pair as listed on the Jets website (LB6) $147.55 x 44 games x2 tickets. My renewal is $11 424 (LB6) $129.82 x 44 games x2 tickets for the same seats- If the Jets were to bring my group in line with the prices listed on the website we would no longer be SSH.

Edit: $1560 more expensive for a new SSH for a pair of LB6

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
My seats are $12 984 for a pair as listed on the Jets website (LB6) $147.55 x 44 games x2 tickets. My renewal is $11 424 (LB6) $129.82 x 44 games x2 tickets for the same seats- If the Jets were to bring my group in line with the prices listed on the website we would no longer be SSH.

Edit: $1560 more expensive for a new SSH for a pair of LB6
So the prices they send out aren’t actually what season ticket holders pay? I’m planning on getting them for first time next year, looking at pair of LB8. They come out to the same price as your LB6 at your renewal.

Do long time holders get a loyalty discount of some kind compared to new holders? or am I totally misunderstanding something

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
So the prices they send out aren’t actually what season ticket holders pay? I’m planning on getting them for first time next year, looking at pair of LB8. They come out to the same price as your LB6 at your renewal.

Do long time holders get a loyalty discount of some kind compared to new holders? or am I totally misunderstanding something
The Jets aren't advertising such and are currently in the process of having SSH cancel their multi year agreements and join the new single year memberships. However, when looking at my invoice and the prices for new SSH it certainly appears so.

I copy and pasted this from my invoice.
Payment Plan Confirmation Details Full Season (44 Games) QTY: 2 CAD 11,424.00

I am in section 109

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
The Jets aren't advertising such and are currently in the process of having SSH cancel their multi year agreements and join the new single year memberships. However, when looking at my invoice and the prices for new SSH it certainly appears so.

I copy and pasted this from my invoice.
Payment Plan Confirmation Details Full Season (44 Games) QTY: 2 CAD 11,424.00

I am in section 109
Interesting. This makes sense to me as I sat in 208 last week (where I’m hoping to get mine) and paid $115/each, which is essentially the same discount that you have on your LB6 applied to the LB8.

I talked to a rep today and he sent me the exact same prices as the website has listed. You’d think they would either A) advertise a loyalty discount or B) correct their prices if they are wrong and trying to get new SHHs.

If they end up being $115/seat for 44 games it makes more sense becoming a SHH than $130 that it is listed as now, especially if you can buy them cheaper on the seat exchange.

Monty9

Jul 5, 2021

They are rolling your deposit in to make your payment lower, but then your deposit is gone….slight of hand move.

Monty9

Jul 5, 2021
Our seats were $16,036 this current season and $16,704 for next year (we are not renewing after 11 years and recouping our deposit). Ticket rep sarcastically argued with me (great customer service for a long term P1 STH) that our increase wasn’t 4%, which added to my frustration with them and told me I was lying. I have my invoice from last year ($16,036) and the bill for the pleasure of renewing next year ($16,704). They are confusing people by using your own deposit to make the increase look smaller and also messing with reimbursed games to make the increases look smaller. Your have to look at full cost this year and full cost next year.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
They are rolling your deposit in to make your payment lower, but then your deposit is gone….slight of hand move.
Not for me in LB6. My cost prior to discount is $11 424 - My tickets are exactly the same price under my new membership as my multi year contract. The tickets went up about 2% in LB6. Under my old agreement they could have gone up 5%

Once the discount is applied ($1500 seat deposit) and another $758 for reduced capacity games my seats are $9165 for next season.

It seems like some areas of the arena have undergone larger price increases for existing SSH than others.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Interesting. This makes sense to me as I sat in 208 last week (where I’m hoping to get mine) and paid $115/each, which is essentially the same discount that you have on your LB6 applied to the LB8.

I talked to a rep today and he sent me the exact same prices as the website has listed. You’d think they would either A) advertise a loyalty discount or B) correct their prices if they are wrong and trying to get new SHHs.

If they end up being $115/seat for 44 games it makes more sense becoming a SHH than $130 that it is listed as now, especially if you can buy them cheaper on the seat exchange.
Yes, it look like there will be 2 pricing tiers in LB8. The price for exisiting SSH and prices for new SSH. The prices on the general website are for new SSH. When I log into my SSH account the seats that you are looking at in sections 208,209,210 , 214,215,216 are called corners 200 attack. The price is $112.02 a game or $4929 a season for a single seat for an existing SSH to renew.

As I said in LB6 (corner ends 100 sttack for exisiting SSH) I will pay $129 a seat. New SSH will pay $148 a game.

Monty9

Jul 5, 2021
Not for me in LB6. My cost prior to discount is $11 424 - My tickets are exactly the same price under my new membership as my multi year contract. The tickets went up about 2% in LB6. Under my old agreement they could have gone up 5%

Once the discount is applied ($1500 seat deposit) and another $758 for reduced capacity games my seats are $9165 for next season.

It seems like some areas of the arena have undergone larger price increases for existing SSH than others.
That’s good! I think with many more seat categories some will pay more, some the same and some less.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Yes, it look like there will be 2 pricing tiers in LB8. The price for exisiting SSH and prices for new SSH. The prices on the general website are for new SSH. When I log into my SSH account the seats that you are looking at in sections 208,209,210 , 214,215,216 are called corners 200 attack. The price is $112.02 a game or $4929 a season for a single seat for an existing SSH to renew.

As I said in LB6 (corner ends 100 sttack for exisiting SSH) I will pay $129 a seat. New SSH will pay $148 a game.
Appreciate the info, thanks!

Wonder how the discount works. Would I be paying that discount price if I renew for 23-24? Same price as new? Or will it depend on how many years I keep the tickets?

Never thought I’d end up a Jets season ticket holder until recently so this is all new to me :laugh: had wheat king seasons for one year and that is it.

jets10

Apr 9, 2022
Appreciate the info, thanks!

Wonder how the discount works. Would I be paying that discount price if I renew for 23-24? Same price as new? Or will it depend on how many years I keep the tickets?

Never thought I’d end up a Jets season ticket holder until recently so this is all new to me :laugh: had wheat king seasons for one year and that is it.
Per Rep - price difference is “the fact that current season seat holders are offered a slightly lower price than someone looking to purchase new seats”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad