Proposal: Three-Way Trade (ANA+ARI+STL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Three way trade threads are always a hit. They’re always just so balanced and well-thought-out! LOL. I deserve the inevitable flaming. Feel free to let me HAVE it. Haha. Anyone who tries one of these deserves it.

:)

To ANA:
Jakob Chychrun

To ARI:
Marco Scandella
Jake Neighbours
Olen Zellweger
'23 STL 2nd Rd.
‘23 ANA 2nd Rd.

To STL:
Hampus Lindholm (50% retained by AZ)

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatTheDuck

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Not paying Neighbours unless we get Chychrun or an extension on Lindholm. If we get one of those, I'll give up what it takes.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
The Blues will not trade Neighbours for a rental. I'd like the Blues to just go after Chychrun themselves.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Adding to the chorus. Needs an extension on Lindholm. Can't pay a 1st + Neighbors just to win two rounds this year by upgrading Scandella for one run and then see Lindholm walk in free agency.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
Scandella, Neighbours, Bolduc, and a 1st? Will throw in Fischer if you want. He's a STL kid, and is dating Joe Buck's daughter.
Doubt we'd move both of those guys and a 1st. Would pretty much destroy our prospect pool. If it ended up happening though I wouldn't be that mad because I think Chychrun is exactly what we need.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I want Hampus, extended. Would pay high price to do so. This deal is fine if it comes with (1) Scandella's contract cleared and (2) Lindholm extended ~$7M x 7 or 8-yrs.

Bolduc or Neighbors are off the table for a rental-Lindholm, though.

If Lindholm is set on testing UFA, Verbeek would be wise to let his agent do so now and get max value in a trade.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Just to echo the rest of the Blues posters. I highly highly doubt Army would be comfortable moving a first or Neighbors in a rental deal. He just typically doesn’t do so. He does have a willingness to pay for term so I could see a large payout for Chychrun. I would be comfortable with this if Lindholm was extended. But at that point I’m not sure Anaheim would.

Im not sure who is more of what the Blues need between Lindholm and Chychrun but I’d venture to guess they’re both very very high on the Blues shopping list I’d they are to make a move. Both would make us a really good team for this run. Chychrun would for multiple runs.

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
Should I downgrade the STL pick to a straight-up 2nd in 2023 and then make Anaheim add their 2nd in 2023?
Still wouldn’t be enough from ANA. If they’re ending up with Chychrun, they’re gonna be giving up a first and a couple prospects. This deal makes more sense to me with either STL offering a first+ for rental Lindholm or a first+Neighbours+ for Chychrun. ANA doesn’t really have a place in this imo.

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Three way trade threads are always a hit. They’re always just so balanced and well-thought-out! LOL. I deserve the inevitable flaming. Feel free to let me HAVE it. Haha. Anyone who tries one of these deserves it.

To ANA:
Jakob Chychrun

To ARI:
Marco Scandella
Jake Neighbours
Olen Zellweger
'23 STL 2nd Rd.
‘23 ANA 2nd Rd.

To STL:

Even with the modifications, still terrible.

There is no way that we give the best prospect in the deal, only to get a rental back.

Please go back to the drawing board.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Great return for Chychrun but ANA doesn’t give up enough to be the team that ends up with him.
As a ducks fan I kind of agree but Zellweger is looking kind of amazing. Probably way undervalued by other fanbases.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver

To ANA:
Jakob Chychrun

To ARI:
Marco Scandella
Jake Neighbours
Olen Zellweger
'23 STL 2nd Rd.
‘23 ANA 2nd Rd.

To STL:
Canucks would likely be able to destroy this offer for Chychrun after we trade Miller and/or Boeser

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Even with the modifications, still terrible.

There is no way that we give the best prospect in the deal, only to get a rental back.

Please go back to the drawing board.
Blues fans have offered bolduc/kostin/Peru + 1st for lindholm at 50…. A 2nd + neighbors scandella cap for lindholm at 50 doesn’t seem far off

zellweger is prob top prospect listed

blues sending a cap dump. You might not love it but value isn’t bad, that being said we don’t need blues here to make a trade work, only reason they were added was cause blues fans have asked for lindholm on our boards on a few occasions, and the rumors that lindholm may not reup in Anaheim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad