OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Appendix?
Gallbladder. I’ve had a kidney stone before and that was the worst pain I’ve had in my life. Gallbladder takes the cake though.

That sucks. Hope it's nothing too serious and you recover soon.

After all, we don't want this to derail your development as a prospect. :sarcasm:
I might not be able to skate for a couple of weeks. McDermid might have to play in the games I come back in to make sure no one tries to take a cheap shot at me.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Gallbladder. I’ve had a kidney stone before and that was the worst pain I’ve had in my life. Gallbladder takes the cake though.

I might not be able to skate for a couple of weeks. McDermid might have to play in the games I come back in to make sure no one tries to take a cheap shot at me.
Hopefully the surgery is routine and the recovery fast. Be well and hang in there.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s been an eventful week.

Evacuated for the first time in my life due to a hurricane. On the 11 hour ride home Saturday I started having excruciating pain. Wouldn’t go away, so I ended up going to the emergency room. Now I sit, waiting for surgery.
Sorry to hear. Hope all went well with the surgery! I'm assuming it's happened by now.:nod:

Reactions: My3Sons

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Hopefully the surgery is routine and the recovery fast. Be well and hang in there.
Everything went well. I am now Gallbladderless. Apparently the Dr told my wife that from what he saw I must’ve been in some really really bad pain. My Gallbladder was shutting down and it was clogging up my system. Instead of going home tonight I have to wait a day or 2 now so they can keep an eye on me and check drainage. Thank you for the well wishes.

Sorry to hear. Hope all went well with the surgery! I'm assuming it's happened by now.:nod:
Thank you Bleed. When I got out of surgery and fell asleep for an hour in my room, the first thing I did was check the Devils score :laugh:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Everything went well. I am now Gallbladderless. Apparently the Dr told my wife that from what he saw I must’ve been in some really really bad pain. My Gallbladder was shutting down and it was clogging up my system. Instead of going home tonight I have to wait a day or 2 now so they can keep an eye on me and check drainage. Thank you for the well wishes.

Thank you Bleed. When I got out of surgery and fell asleep for an hour in my room, the first thing I did was check the Devils score :laugh:
Good to hear you are on the mend. Get well fast and get home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad