OT: Thread About Nothing (part # who cares)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
I hope you don’t get the brunt of it.
Same. I’m east of the cone right near 75 and 310. Probably about 5 miles from Hillsborough bay. Trying to decide if I’m staying or leaving tomorrow. I’m in a weird spot, surrounded by flood zones, but my specific complex isn’t marked as a flood zone.

Def getting some wind, but idk about if the surge will push that far in.

The way they described it sounds as if the water in the bay is going to churned up into Tampa proper. That’s why thing meteorologists need to do better. Show maps of the actual areas that could be in serious shit. Not just cost lines marked as high storm surge.

Shit, I might even drive down to the south east of Florida and get a hotel that takes pets (I got two dogs.)

I’ll take my mothers ashes, past dogs ashes, my laptops, ps5, and my fender cobain sig strat, essentials, and f*** off lol.

Last edited:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Same. I’m east of the cone right near 75 and 310. Probably about 5 miles from Hillsborough bay. Trying to decide if I’m staying or leaving tomorrow. I’m in a weird spot, surrounded by flood zones, but my specific complex isn’t marked as a flood zone.

Def getting some wind, but idk about if the surge will push that far in.

The way they described it sounds as if the water in the bay is going to churned up into Tampa proper. That’s why thing meteorologists need to do better. Show maps of the actual areas that could be in serious shit. Not just cost lines marked as high storm surge.

Shit, I might even drive down to the south east of Florida and get a hotel that takes pets (I got two dogs.)

I’ll take my mothers ashes, past dogs ashes, my laptops, ps5, and my fender cobain sig strat, essentials, and f*** off lol.
After however many storms here I always go with better safe than sorry

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad