OT - NO POLITICS Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We gotta spend a couple days coordinating then we'll clean up before we start dropping things like #HFBruinsMeltdown721 and #ISurvived721.

tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400.gif

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Red squirrels are insane! I hand feed the birds along our local trail and if I put seeds on the tree stumps, the red squirrels always bully everyone else to get them all. I stood by a tree where the chickadees were and one came down to get a seed, then this red squirrel runs up the tree and starts "yelling" and chasing all the birds out. It then comes down to a stump at the bottom and starts "yelling" at me - it was shaking with rage....lol It kept leaning towards me and then it ran down near my feet - I thought it was going to be a Christmas Vacation moment but I left before it got the chance.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Have an interview today at Flemings tbh not even interested. More focused on frito lay hiring event Wednesday. Just did their online application and they said not a fit which is why Im going to the event. Id rather talk to a person and no some bot
Good luck ... hope it works out.

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Saw the movie Twisters last night ... okay movie, but during the ads before the movie there was one for Google Genesis that was a little disturbing. To promote this new AI the opening line to the ad was taken from Sympathy for the Devil , Stones song saying: "Please allow me to reintroduce myself"...
Really makes me wonder who is coming up with this marketing and why they would want to associate their product with the devil.

Reactions: Gordoff

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Saw the movie Twisters last night ... okay movie, but during the ads before the movie there was one for Google Genesis that was a little disturbing. To promote this new AI the opening line to the ad was taken from Sympathy for the Devil , Stones song saying: "Please allow me to reintroduce myself"...
Really makes me wonder who is coming up with this marketing and why they would want to associate their product with the devil.

.....Wut?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Some ceiling fan woes in the new house

One of them takes anywhere from 5-15 seconds to start spinning. I hit the switch and it kinda winds itself up in reverse, or rotates back and forth a few times before slowly bringing itself up to speed. Never seen anything like it.

The other, probably should have bought something closer to a flush mount. The downrod is very specific to the bracket/box so i can’t get a shorter rod. I decided to uninstall the fan and cut the downrod. Everything was fine until it came time to reinstall. Things got insanely tight and the motor is quite heavy, so it was difficult to line up with the cut rod and have room to get the cotter pin through everything. The rod kept moving due to all the slack in the wiring, and my hands got so sweaty so i couldn’t hold anything steady.

I would post the before and after but apparently the file size is too large.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad