Player Discussion Thomas Chabot (D) Part 2

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Not impressed. I thought the injury was holding him back and it sabotaged his game last year. Now what? What could possibly be going on for that lackluster play. I think he is a bit ruffled because #85 is now the PP1 guy and the favored one. Hope he gets his head in the game.

Reactions: Alex1234

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Ironic how signing him and White early was meant to put us in a good position from Cap Space perspective but has done the exact opposite.

Reactions: Alex1234

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
And neither can play defence. And neither provide that much offence lol.
There’s not a lot of defenders that play both really good defense and really good offense. I was just making the point that they aren’t the same style of defender. Both of these players have been relied upon to do too much and are overpaid. Anyhow, I expect this conversation to devolve if it were to continue, which it won’t. Cheers.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There’s not a lot of defenders that play both really good defense and really good offense. I was just making the point that they aren’t the same style of defender. Both of these players have been relied upon to do too much and are overpaid. Anyhow, I expect this conversation to devolve if it were to continue, which it won’t. Cheers.
You said they’re different styles. They may be. But they offer about the same things.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Not impressed. I thought the injury was holding him back and it sabotaged his game last year. Now what? What could possibly be going on for that lackluster play. I think he is a bit ruffled because #85 is now the PP1 guy and the favored one. Hope he gets his head in the game.

I'd say it's less that he's miffed, but more like he's too relaxed. It's like, ok, I don't have to carry the load, so I'm going to relax type of vibe. I get the feeling he's the kind of guy you have to push a bit, or have a carrot dangling in front of him, to get the most out of his play.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I'd say it's less that he's miffed, but more like he's too relaxed. It's like, ok, I don't have to carry the load, so I'm going to relax type of vibe. I get the feeling he's the kind of guy you have to push a bit, or have a carrot dangling in front of him, to get the most out of his play.
At 8 AVV with a letter???
Get your ass together and be a pro ffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad