Player Discussion Thomas Chabot (D) Part 2

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Not impressed. I thought the injury was holding him back and it sabotaged his game last year. Now what? What could possibly be going on for that lackluster play. I think he is a bit ruffled because #85 is now the PP1 guy and the favored one. Hope he gets his head in the game.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Ironic how signing him and White early was meant to put us in a good position from Cap Space perspective but has done the exact opposite.

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
And neither can play defence. And neither provide that much offence lol.
There’s not a lot of defenders that play both really good defense and really good offense. I was just making the point that they aren’t the same style of defender. Both of these players have been relied upon to do too much and are overpaid. Anyhow, I expect this conversation to devolve if it were to continue, which it won’t. Cheers.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There’s not a lot of defenders that play both really good defense and really good offense. I was just making the point that they aren’t the same style of defender. Both of these players have been relied upon to do too much and are overpaid. Anyhow, I expect this conversation to devolve if it were to continue, which it won’t. Cheers.
You said they’re different styles. They may be. But they offer about the same things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad