GDT: There's a Game Today? I Thought the Season was Over! Hurricanes @ Stars 2/27 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Giving up television for Lent will be easy. I already have no desire to watch a full Canes game...

I've been playing on my ipad all game, I only look up when forslund voice gets excited.

Tripp bringing up the Russian factor. He's almost apologizing for the lindholm pick. Let's wait a few years and see for the love of god.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'll give them credit for not folding it in completely after that start. Maybe something good will come if they hang in there. Too bad the PP can't likely be counted on for that.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I like how they're talking about the Russian factor, and drop Kovalchuk. He didn't go to Russia until 11 years after he was drafted. Pavel Brendl was out of the NHL in half that time. What about the terrible factor?

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Simpsons-walk-in-walk-out-whistling.gif

Boats Ahoes

Apr 28, 2011
"Benn went through the Carolina defence like poop through a diarrhoea-infected goose"

OK Dallas commentator, that was a simile/mental image I could have done without...

Last edited:

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Why even bother making the trip to California?

The only way I'm staying up late to watch those games is if I'm blind stupid drunk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad