GDT: There's a Game Today? I Thought the Season was Over! Hurricanes @ Stars 2/27 8:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhiteTrashAmerican

WHY DID IT END
Nov 14, 2007
Durham, NC
How can anyone seriously compare Ward to Khudobin this year? I don't care if Khudobin tanks the rest of the season he will still have been better than Ward.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
The only good thing about a skid at this time is it will HOPEFULLY get thru JR's thick skull that this team sucks and he needs to go. But before he does trade away these useless bums for some assets.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
The only good thing about a skid at this time is it will HOPEFULLY get thru JR's thick skull that this team sucks and he needs to go. But before he does trade away these useless bums for some assets.

I won't hold my breath that Rutherford will take the necessary long look in the mirror. There are plenty of other scapegoats on this team.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
On a serious note, if Cam Ward gave up that second goal this board would be having a total unadulterated melt down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad