The, "Wow! I totally forgot that this player had played for my team," thread

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Let's stick to notable players.

I had completely forgotten that Tomas Kaberle played for Montreal from 2011 to 2013. He only played 10 games in his second season though. It's notable because this guy was a notorious Habs killer, reserving his best performances for when he faced them. Furthermore, he was mostly a lifelong Leafs and a pretty famous one at that.

Funnily enough, he also had a stint with the Bruins, another thing I had forgotten.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
I remember wanting Kaberle on the Devils for YEARS. Finally got him on a PTO and then released him in September of 2014. Speaking of which, I totally forgot Fedotenko signed one as well!

"Fedotenko and Kaberle were two of the five players invited to participate in Devils training camp on a tryout basis. Scott Gomez and Jordin Tootoo are still in camp, but Mike Komisarek was released on Sunday."

To answer your question: maybe Martin Havlat lol?

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Let's stick to notable players.

I had completely forgotten that Tomas Kaberle played for Montreal from 2011 to 2013. He only played 10 games in his second season though. It's notable because this guy was a notorious Habs killer, reserving his best performances for when he faced them. Furthermore, he was mostly a lifelong Leafs and a pretty famous one at that.

Funnily enough, he also had a stint with the Bruins, another thing I had forgotten.
With the habs I usually memory hole Czerkawski, Berezin, and Samsonov.

I mean, I remember they all played, and they come in handy for Puckdoku, but I'm not consciously aware they played like I am for guys like Donald Audette or Stephane Robidas.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
I mean, I remember it well but I thought I'd post it anyway to trigger Leafs fans...

4665f4cf72be9127699c06533d29e598.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad