Pre-Game Talk: The Wild invade Ottawa, Tues. 7:00 pm on TSN

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Boucher: "We played well enough that we could have come out on top."

Sure Guy, sure. Keep saying that until the team is literally sitting at the bottom of the standings.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I don't mind the missed calls so much, though the inconsistency is certainly annoying, but not getting a video review that clearly show the forwards stick impeding Anderson's leg right shouldn't happen. Losing out timeout on that blown review resulted in not being able to challenge another potential interference. That's potentially a 2 goal swing because of a bad call where the ref had the benefit of looking at the replay.

Oh come now, Anderson was not impeded whatsoever.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Phaneuf and Ceci can gtfo
After cecis like 3 consecutive good games there was a lot of "YEah where y'all haters nooooowww ceci played great but we won't talk about that huh?" While all of us were like "uhhyo ceci played awesome"

So ceci played like he's played for most of NHL career tonight. The crows can live and fly free again. Because the pro-cecis won't ever eat them

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Boucher: "We played well enough that we could have come out on top."

Sure Guy, sure. Keep saying that until the team is literally sitting at the bottom of the standings.
Boucher sounds like a coach fired. He's just got nothing to say.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
THe stick barely impeded him. If at all

Any contact is no goal by the rules if the player initiates, which he did. Any impeding of the goalies ability to establish position is no goal if the goal initiates contact. Anderson was in his crease, there`s a risk when you touch a goalie in his crease.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You're getting stuck on reffing and not seeing the big picture. We lost this game because we played badly for half of it. Sure, sometimes you luck out and win games you were outplayed in, but the Sens aren't good enough to get those these days.

Focus on what the actual problems are instead of blaming the refs.

Look, you`re calling me out for saying it was a shame that Brass's goal could have meant something if not for suspect officiating. I never said we played great. All I'm saying is the officiating was suspect and had it not been, maybe this was a more exciting game at that point.

Reactions: Alex1234

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
THe stick barely impeded him. If at all
Let me rephrase that for you

Andy's pad sneakily push his stick so he couldn't tip the puck.......................
If Brodin doesn't score there I hope Andy would have gotten an interference call at least..................:huh::help::popcorn:

Hello???????????????

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
People are stupid. Not surprising. Brassard is a good player
Well I don't think anyone here thinks he's a bad hockey player I mean he's probably what, in the 99th percentile of best hockey players in the world? But he said played poorly. And people are taking digs at him. As we've taken digs at everyone. Because everyone is playing poorly.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's over bros. The sooner you come to terms with that the better.

At this point, my focus is just to see good hockey. Guys playing better and more of a unit, seeing progress from Paul and Chabot.

If a miracle happens and we make the playoffs, all the better.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
roastedgoose.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad