OT: The Wild Board Jukebox Thread: Part Deux

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Good time at the rock show this evening.
1000004747.jpg
1000004749.jpg
1000004762.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
New Halo Effect:

Hey, that's former In Flames dudes, all of them.

I'm going to see a real west coast trio of super bands soon, Arch Enemy, In Flames and Soilwork on the same night. I's gonna be a blast.

• Love
Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Hey, that's former In Flames dudes, all of them.

I'm going to see a real west coast trio of super bands soon, Arch Enemy, In Flames and Soilwork on the same night. I's gonna be a blast.

That's a dream lineup. Would LOVE to see Soilwork live. One of my fav bands. Was pretty bummed when Dirk left and David passed. And In Flames is literally the best sounding live band I've ever heard. Saw them with HELLYEAH a few years back. Phenomenal show.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Arch Enemy debuting a new song at the first show of the Rising from the north tour in Glasgow.
They are doing a european tour and then a month in Mexico.
The tour also features In Flames and Soilwork, three great iconic Swedish metal bands. More bang for the buck is hard to imagine.

Alyssa sings a tiny bit clean vocals. It is audience footage and the sound quality is what it is.

"Couldn’t be more excited to announce this tour. It’s been a long time coming and we are finally back together again on stage with our friends in ARCH ENEMY and SOILWORK. We plan to bring you an unforgettable night of melody and mayhem! This is some of Sweden's finest - a tour you simply should not miss!!!" – Anders Fridén, In Flames

“What an insane Swedish Metal extravaganza across Europe in 2024! We share a lot of history with In Flames and Soilwork, going all the way back to the very early days of Arch Enemy. We’re extremely stoked to be doing this special tour with our Swedish comrades - let’s go!!!” – Michael Amott, Arch Enemy

"Finally we can release the great news of one of the greatest tour line ups to hit the streets in at least a decade! We are super excited and we are pretty damn sure that this is a tour that a lot of people have been longing for.. We go way back with both ARCH ENEMY and IN FLAMES, so prepare yourself for an absolute legendary Swedish melodic metal assault!” – Björn Strid, Soilwork

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad