Denver Post: The Varlamov Investigation: Part II *Read the MOD WARNING in post #1*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

raistlin76

Sep 18, 2004
Cracow
www.nhl.com.pl
If this has been a reoccurring thing, I would think that SOMEONE had to notice with the line of work she is in. She must have to show some skin as a model eventually and nobody at work noticed? odd.

And if he hits her in the head using a bike didn't it left any scars that should be still visible? Difficult to believe that bike didn't left any permanent signs.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
We probably should have called Feaster about dealing Downie. Cammalleri for Downie? Feaster is exactly the type of mad genius who would pull that off.

Spender

Feb 16, 2013
Växjö
This is all so crazy. I mean, for all I know Varly could be a raging, drunken lunatic, but at this time I'm leaning towards her fabricating a story for whatever reasons.

I hope it will get resolved quickly.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Maybe she just gets super drunk a lot. Falls off bike, knocked out, wakes up with bike on her, blames varly.
Falls in puddle, wakes up, accuses Varly of drowning her.

etc

Crisp Breakout

Jan 3, 2011
Chicago
There is just no way...

I don't know if maybe the translator and lawyer are sliming this up, but as Varlamov's presented he makes the Joker seem like a sane person. I'm going to take some serious convincing on this.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
There is just no way...

I don't know if maybe the translator and lawyer are sliming this up, but as Varlamov's presented he makes the Joker seem like a sane person. I'm going to take some serious convincing on this.

Yeah, she didn't really do a good job of convincing me of anything.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
alright, this is down to 1 of 3 possibilities

1. He has serious mental issues
2. She has serious mental issues
3. EVerything is being translated horribly

significant translation issues is the only in between here, this goes beyond normal exaggeration if it's not true

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Yeah, she didn't really do a good job of convincing me of anything.

She did a good job of convincing me she knows to take the time to fix her hair just to be sure, even though there's nothing wrong with it, after she's told they just need a few quick shots at the end.

Crisp Breakout

Jan 3, 2011
Chicago
Too many inconsistencies leads me to believe the girl is lying. Give her some money, date Swedish chicks from now on Varly. Lesson learned

Those allegations are so amazing that we're beyond the paying off the plaintiff. I want this to go one of two ways...

First, if she is telling the truth, Varlamov needs some serious help and probably jail time.

If false, then the lawyer needs to be disbarred and have incredible sanctions levied against him. The woman needs to be deported.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Maybe she just gets super drunk a lot. Falls off bike, knocked out, wakes up with bike on her, blames varly.
Falls in puddle, wakes up, accuses Varly of drowning her.

etc

I must say that your demeanor towards the whole thing has drastically changed from 24 hours ago. Refreshing to see.

OldSchoolAvalanche*

Lock him up beating on women is pretty lame. And I would say the girl is pretty dumb as well. Her not leaving after the first time.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
I must say that your demeanor towards the whole thing has drastically changed from 24 hours ago. Refreshing to see.

It's hard not to change after the ridiculousness that came out today.

I'm not against saying a victim is lying if there's evidence. And to me, the ridiculous inconsistencies paired with simply refusing to show any evidence of these bruises despite plastering herself all over the media is evidence enough.

The women that cause us to doubt victim's stories because they fabricate things for their own gain are just as bad as the people calling the victims liars without any facts.

I think what may have really happened is he has a minor violence problem (pushing shoving) and she is being given terrible advice from her lawyer who wants to get more out of it. Instead of telling the truth and just sticking with the misdemeanor she's fabricating things to get more or get him in more trouble.
I haven't seen anything to believe he is for sure completely innocent but I just don't think there's any way he's secretly a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad