The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
OK GUYS SO UNLESS THERE IS A SUDDEN REPLY FROM WHA FANATIC here is how we will do it...

division one
agent---chicago
TBL----dallas
cantwell--detroit

division 2
ME-----winnipeg
Angelo---vancouver
Gagner4god---atlanta

divison 3
Spezza----ottawa
gagneroil89---edmonton
j corb---montreal

with the winners of each divison moving on and one wild card team just like in vaseball...it works out this way and is easy to mange,,

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I'm just worried what will happen if we all go on msn and one person has to back out for some apparent reason... if that happens we're screwed...

Also the fact that it'll be hard to keep track of who's taken and if the same player is taken twice or not.

I think we should just start the draft here soon, I mean the 9 of us are generally o a lot so it shouldn't take that long to get some rounds done.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
I'm just worried what will happen if we all go on msn and one person has to back out for some apparent reason... if that happens we're screwed...

Also the fact that it'll be hard to keep track of who's taken and if the same player is taken twice or not.

I think we should just start the draft here soon, I mean the 9 of us are generally o a lot so it shouldn't take that long to get some rounds done.

ok im good with that. im pretty versatile

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
OK GUYS SO UNLESS THERE IS A SUDDEN REPLY FROM WHA FANATIC here is how we will do it...

division one
agent---chicago
TBL----dallas
cantwell--detroit

division 2
ME-----winnipeg
Angelo---vancouver
Gagner4god---atlanta

divison 3
Spezza----ottawa
gagneroil89---edmonton
j corb---montreal

with the winners of each divison moving on and one wild card team just like in vaseball...it works out this way and is easy to mange,,

Don't know about names but my division is gonna be hard!! Not even looking at players and teams yet but just by knowing who these Gm's are is making me quiver :laugh:

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
division one

agent---chicago
TBL----dallas
cantwell--detroit

Our division name will be Cat... *Cantwell, Agent & TBLbrifi*....

Spezza----ottawa
gagneroil89---edmonton
j corb---montreal

Your division name should be Meow *Winnipeg joins your division*

Angelo---vancouver
Gagner4god---atlanta

That division will be GA!

So we got Cats Meow GA!

:loony:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i don't know if anyone else was going to do this, but i put the teams (using PHX for Winnipeg) to figure out the draft order, if someone else wants to do it, i don't care, i just wanted to do it for fun since everyone else had a draft and got 2.
:)

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
here is the draft order i got (using NHL 09):

winnipeg (PHX)
atlanta
chicago
vancouver
edmonton
ottawa
montreal
dallas
detroit

is everyone cool with that order?

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
division one

agent---chicago
TBL----dallas
cantwell--detroit

Our division name will be Cat... *Cantwell, Agent & TBLbrifi*....

Spezza----ottawa
gagneroil89---edmonton
j corb---montreal

Your division name should be Meow *Winnipeg joins your division*

Angelo---vancouver
Gagner4god---atlanta

That division will be GA!

So we got Cats Meow GA!

:loony:
are u on shrooms agent? lol

if thats the division.. its not really fair to put gagner4god and me head to head..

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
so if it was random than deal with it cantwel lol.....someones always gotta be last...im cool with it thanks for helpin us out TBL we can start the draft tonight...on a seperate thread agent could you hook us up with a draft thread no chi chat in that thread guys

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
i would be able ton give up the first round pick if i was to move down iin the first andnup min the 2nd and third

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
Cantwell: you picked Detriot and since they were the best team they were pretty much bound to finish the best. i used the regular season

i'm actually happy to be near the bottom, it helped Buff. in agents draft because you get picks that are close to each other. even though you pick last in the first round, you go first in the 2nd round and since there are only 9 teams, your going to get a good player no matter what.

(btw: those are some crazy divisions...)

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
i only have 1 suggestion guys...can we keep a realistic number for the cap

I know with only 9 teams they can all be allstar teams but it is shrewder to draft with a more realistic number. In fedros draft as the league got smaller the number kept climbing making it kinda BS for the guys that tried to be realistic with their picks. Anyone can draft a good 100 million team but it is harder to fill a team with say a 60 million cap. Just a suggestion, i will go with whatever is decided by the powers that be. This should be fun.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
i think thats a fair order. i think we should do aa 60m cap

75 mil cap shoud be good.. we need to be able to move players at will but at the same time restrict player movements... trust me.. 75 mil is not a lot for 9 teams..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad