The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
theis is for the best of the best...the other leagues are mearly shadows...;)

You can never beat the original ;)

My #1 priority will always be the other draft I'm running because of the history but this will be a close 2nd...

Kind of like movies... while newer one's are always good the classics are better than the remakes... :D

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I would love to be in this league so here is my paragraph:
I think i would be a great GM for this league because I am an expierienced Fantasy League GM from previous leagues. I also draft very smart and trade for the positive. I would not slow up this draft at all because i have lots of time usually and i think of myself as an active GM. I love to think of myself as being a GM in for real and if i could it would be the first thing i would do for a living. I'm a very competitive person and i know i can build a winning team. I was'nt able to get off to a great start in agents league but if i got the chance to start from scratch in building a team up i know you would be able to see what I am capable of doing as a General Manager in this league. If I was to get a team in this league i would love to have edmonton but any team would do.

Thankyou for your time.
Sincerely,
OilGagner89

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
What makes this chat thread the ultimate one? i rather have the basic version.

This is for a different league which is mainly 10 of the best GM's who are most talkative and make the biggest impacts for the draft. It's nothing to do with my league so it's not a chat thread based on that.

Basically it's something for us to do, we'll have 2 leagues and if one's going slower the other one will always be up and about...

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
Well .. since im going to have to go against what i think , to get in this damn thing .. since you guys are dic*s .

I think i have what it takes to be the best GM on Hfboards .

All you have to do is look at my track record , in 4 leagues last year i placed 1st in 3 and 3rd in the other .
This year in Agents league .. i drafted a a great team and its exepted to be around the top again ,

i really dont know if thats enough ..but anyway.

If im in I want Detroit ,

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
ODISHABS
AGENT
ANGELO
TBL

------------
SPEZZA
CANTWELL
Possibly Gagner4god

AGENT AND TBL WE BOTH LIKE WHAT GAGNEROILERS89BRINGS AGNET AND MYSELF WHAT DO YOU THINK?

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
i would rather 10 but this is a comitee what do you guys think? I want gagner89oilers IN..he deserves it!!

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Am ii in ??

Jesus ..

& i want Detroit

ya man your in how come when i first asked you you had zero ! interst....infact i think us aid quote.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........:sarcasm:

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
ya man your in how come when i first asked you you had zero ! interst....infact i think us aid quote.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........:sarcasm:

Because iv quit 2 leagues and found time

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
atta! boy!

this is efinately an allstar lineup

me,agent,angelo,TBL,SPEZZA,cantwell,gagneroil89,gagner4god,*********,*********

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
I think 8 is fine.. no one really wants to join this right now since there busy, like Modo, Assaf so if we bring someone in they might not be as effective. Still some guys that we should consider are WHA Fanatic & Robbiegz

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
i would like to plead my case, i think i am fair minded and dedicated enough to warrent an invite to the ultimate draft. Outside of a few online drafts i have been associated with i have been in a keeper league with the boys at work since 1993. We draft the entry draft each summer and even have a mid season draft for the late round surprizes instead of using the free agent approach. CHEERS GUYS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad