The Ultimate General Manager's Chat Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
Yea the lists are for drafting. You guys have to realize that it's September 20 and we need this done by October 1, give a few days for entering stuff on pickuphockey.com

We need this to go fast, and I mean really fast!

The best way to do this would be sending in lists to someone, and them to keep posting it. The person who has alot of time and can check HFBoards constantly is the one who should be in charge of lists.

thAT CAN BE ME SO EVERYONE SEND ME THERE LISTS....SO I CAN PICK FOR AS FAR AS THERE LISTS TAKE THEM? SOUND GOOD?

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i agree...maybe next sunday at say 8 p.m.?

do a live draft?

why not just do a 20 player roster.....

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
That's why we need active people, there will be a limited time (shorter than 3 hours) to get this all done. I'm not sure about the msn idea, it really depends on the day for me and tomorrow I'm extremely busy so I can only do it on here.

If we have the 10 most active people it will get done in time.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
1. Odishabs (creator of this basically)
2. Me
3. Angelo
4. TBLBrifi

5-10 is up for grabs and the 4 of us will vote to see who's in and who's out.

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
THATS AN EVEN BETTER IDEA AND SO MUCH EASIER!!!!!

exactly why dont we set up a sept 28th draft date 6pm pacific and 9 pm eastern.. then we have a whole week to determine the gms and such.. i really want to be able to select the best of the best

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
exactly why dont we set up a sept 28th draft date 6pm pacific and 9 pm eastern.. then we have a whole week to determine the gms and such.. i really want to be able to select the best of the best

O great... have the draft when I'm eating dinner :shakehead

lol

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i think thats a perfect day and time.

i can really only do a live draft on sunday nights after 7.

so thats perfect

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
im not sure about waiting that long or that late on a school nite lets make it late saturday night bc i will be able to sleep in..... like 9:30 saturday

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
if everyone agrees im down ...but i dont know my work sked for sunday yet...

Angelo25

Jun 2, 2007
im not sure about waiting that long or that late on a school nite lets make it late saturday night bc i will be able to sleep in..... like 9:30 saturday

im busy friday and saturday night.. sunday is perfect.. the drafting is only going to take an hour or two max... 10 people.. quick draft.. trust me

odishabs

Aug 29, 2008
im busy friday and saturday night.. sunday is perfect.. the drafting is only going to take an hour or two max... 10 people.. quick draft.. trust me

OKAY....lets do it but we will need to figure out these gm's before than bc they need to knwo the date...also the stats that will cbe counted are the same as agents league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad