The Tomas Plekanec Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
35 going on 40.

plekanec.regression.jpg

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Pleks isn't on the team for point scoring. I don't think that's why Lou acquired him.

Defensive centre, good on draws, tough to play against, experienced. He will do his part come playoff time and has looked really lively of late.

Reactions: Macallan18

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Why the f*** did we trade a 2nd rounder again for this guy? Totally useless in every facet of the game.

Awful trade at the time and even worse now. He and his turtleneck can take a hike back to Montreal if he doesn't plan on doing anything.

Reactions: weems

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Plekasex is severely underrated here, one bad playoff game doesn't make or break a good playoff career. He'll bounce back, he's a middle 6 legend :yo:

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
well its not that plekanec that plays 80 and looks good in 70 of them, hes well past him prime, even in the 17 games with us he only looked good a few games...i'll take one good game in the series from him and be super happy

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
At this point, signing Tim Connolly out of retirement would have been equally as effective as trading for Plekanec.

Has anyone checked to see if he still has a Habs logo on his turtleneck?

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
I NEVER want to trade a 2nd for a f***ing fourth line centre ever again. I don’t give a flying f*** how experienced Pleks is, Altonen or Gauthier couldn’t be any more ineffective than this turtleneck wearing smurf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad