OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I keep hearing about this "Real World"...I hope I never have to go there.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
No.

And make sure to savor the time between now and graduation. You should get completely hammered and try to hook up every night between now and then.

Hmmm??? I just got in my car and drove to Montana...I think I did it wrong?

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009

although I had 10 days from graduation to working full time to enjoy the world. So I enjoyed like 2 timezones meh

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have 5 gallons of beer almost complete...I think I'll test the first one tonight.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Just took my last college exam ever, is it normal to feel old?

Yes, but once you get a job and you're the youngest person in the office, the feeling goes away. It comes back when you visit your old college though.

No.

And make sure to savor the time between now and graduation. You should get completely hammered and try to hook up every night between now and then.

This man did it right. I'd like to think I did too. :)

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Buy a metronome. Problem solved.

Not solved. In fact, the reason I'm looking for an app is so that I can properly set the metronome. For slow or normal songs, guesstimating this isnt much of a problem, but for fairly quick songs it's tough to guess the bpm, and IMO it's a waste of time using a metronome unless you have it nearly exact, and in this case the entire song is 1/8 and 1/16 notes.

http://cadenceapp.com/

there's also a free trial for the desktop version

Interesting, I'm gonna give this a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad