OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

onefatsurfer

I speak in code
Feb 10, 2009
Jersey Shore
the worst part? our flight was essentially a mileage run, though we did want to visit a friend who lives in LA. We left at 5 AM on Saturday from EWR, got to San Diego at 9:30 AM, then left San Diego at 10:30 PM Saturday. That'll be the last time I do that without ear plugs + a good noise isolating headset to completely block out the noise

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
but....all u had was salad, steamed vegetables and lemon water???? must be your metabomolismses. and haha you are fat.

Kentucky derby followed up by Cinco de Mayo? Bourbon and Tequila - sounds like Jim's kinda weekend.

That's all water retention from the salt on the margaritas Jim - you're having your period. Are your ankles fat?

Wow this is a tough crowd...I went to Atlantic City and never made it to any of the tables. I just ate and drank.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
So much awesomeness in this video...Aother two months before Salmonflies start to hatch out west.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
last class of the semester down, now just two projects and two finals to get done. this is going to be a week.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
LOL...Whats in the water there?

EVERYTHING. It all starts in Cleveland too - industrial sewage and it all comes down stream to me.

http://clevelandhistorical.org/items/show/63#.UYkDlrWPPng

cuyahoga_river_on_fire.jpg

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Ohio representing again.

*fistpump*

You know something's wrong when you see a little pretty white girl running into a black man's arms.

EDIT: This is going viral today without a doubt, I'm personally responsible for 3 of the hits.

Last edited:

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
You know something's wrong when you see a little pretty white girl running into a black man's arms.

EDIT: This is going viral today without a doubt, I'm personally responsible for 3 of the hits.

Ya i'm fairly certain it has already. They were talking on the radio about it.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I hate having a cold during the spring when it's like 80 degrees out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad