OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 190: Terrorists, Wild Trout, Microbeers, and Stuff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...nauthorized-use-of-two-feline-internet-memes/

nyan-640x337.png

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Well that's a different story...I would RSVP yes and then not show up so they have to pay for your plate!

I can't speak for where that is on his list of options right now, but I know when I talked to him about this scenario in the past, that was definitely an option on the table. The fact another person supports it only shows its worth considering.

Yea, I've thought about it. May till do it as I have until the 1st to RSVP. Kinda just wanna say nothing the rest of the way and see how it plays out though.

Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese on a hard roll with hot sauce.

The best hangover medicine.

Lime Gatorade G1 Prime pouch. I have way too much experience and way too much access to a bunch of random Gatorade products to not toy around with hangover medicine.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
It's sad leaving all the people that I've grown to love over the past 12 years.

Oh I see. Well that kind of stinks but nothings stopping you from remaining friends... I'm still pretty good friends with people from my last job and that was 14 years ago.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese on a hard roll with hot sauce.

Wow, you must be from Jersey or something.

Lime Gatorade G1 Prime pouch. I have way too much experience and way too much access to a bunch of random Gatorade products to not toy around with hangover medicine.

Riptide Rush is my favorite, but it's not the flavor, it's getting the liquid and the electrolytes into you while you sleep so your body doesnt go into the hydration deficit without them.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Tonight's Beer Purchase:

6-pack of Smithwicks
1 Samuel Smith's IPA (never had it)
1 Fuller's Bengal Lancer IPA (never had it)

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Riptide Rush is my favorite, but it's not the flavor, it's getting the liquid and the electrolytes into you while you sleep so your body doesnt go into the hydration deficit without them.

Riptide Rush is my favorite too. Lemon-Lime and other citrusy flavors have a slight amount more electrolytes in it. They don't make lemon-lime G1 yet so lime will suffice

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
The verdicts:

Samuel Smith's IPA -Will not be having this again. The hopps come through strong, but without purpose if that makes any sense.

Fuller's Bengal Lancer IPA - This is fantastic. Very hoppy, and it goes down smooth. Will buy more.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Annnnnnnnnnndddd, the Obama Administration is "outing" the Israelis why exactly?

‏@AP BREAKING: U.S. officials say Israel has launched airstrike against target in Syria.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Sometimes the conversations on Twitter are both intellectual and humorous.

@NumbersMuncher
Impressive since its a constantly moving target, like the island on Lost. RT @bradcundiff Israel just dropped a bomb on Obama's red line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad