OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
neckbeard.jpg

that beard is on his face, too. so, a neckbeard is...a beard?

edit- i think i found one

30v0psg.jpg

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
that beard is on his face, too. so, a neckbeard is...a beard?

edit- i think i found one

30v0psg.jpg

Yea. Pretty much it's a negative term for people that look like that as they often have quiet interesting personalities.

Well then, the more power to you good sir.

You probably have a shot then.

Eh, it'll last until the Red Bulls home opener. It's not possible to be nice to the majority of people that work there

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
But then they get clingy and you have to go to the mall and stuff. If it's not a monetary price, it's an emotional one. I only have had one one night stand with literally no strings attached afterwards and I was worried for a week that a VD burned through the condom.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Emotional prices I can deal with. I'm Indian, our mothers all have emotional blackmail down to a science.

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
I have a date with the girl I got with at NYE. I don't remember what she looks beside this picture she sent which is bad quality. I consider it a blind date.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I have a date with the girl I got with at NYE. I don't remember what she looks beside this picture she sent which is bad quality. I consider it a blind date.

Hopefully the drunk you has high standards. Unfortunately for me, Lord Applebottom's record is mixed.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hopefully the drunk you has high standards. Unfortunately for me, Lord Applebottom's record is mixed.

Haha what's Lord Applebottom mean? I've seen you post this a few times, but never heard the term before!

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Almost got into a car accident today due to someone else's stupidity.

Guy cuts me off when someone else is tailgating me (thereby not allowing me to back off and follow at a distance) and decides to stop short to let the guy in front of him exit when he could have gradually slowed down. I swear to God it was an attempt at insurance fraud.

**** it, I'm going to bed.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Almost got into a car accident today due to someone else's stupidity.

Guy cuts me off when someone else is tailgating me (thereby not allowing me to back off and follow at a distance) and decides to stop short to let the guy in front of him exit when he could have gradually slowed down. I swear to God it was an attempt at insurance fraud.

**** it, I'm going to bed.

Yeah **** drivers like that man. Glad you're okay, and nothing happened to your car though.

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Thanks, man, but yeah, I wasn't having it so I reinforced the Jersey driver stereotype. I was already tired and grouchy from moving furniture for seven hours straight at work so I said **** it and took it out on him.

I made dead eye contact with him at the next stoplight and asked him "Are you ****ing brain dead?" before flooring it off the line and leaving him the dust.

****er looked like a pompous young businessman. Drove an Audi and had New York plates, too. *******.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thanks, man, but yeah, I wasn't having it so I reinforced the Jersey driver stereotype. I was already tired and grouchy from moving furniture for seven hours straight at work so I said **** it and took it out on him.

I made dead eye contact with him at the next stoplight and asked him "Are you ****ing brain dead?" before flooring it off the line and leaving him the dust.

****er had New York plates, too. Idiots.

The state makes it so easy to get licenses. They're giving them out for free as long as your of age in the state. All states I mean.

New Jersey

Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
It was the perfect situation. Mind you, it's 40-something degrees out up here, but he had it window cracked so he could smoke a cigarette, so it gave me an opportunity to vent my rage.

Piece of **** looked like a smug *******. He just had that look about him.

Raaaaaaaaaaage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad