OT: The Thread About Nothing Part 185: Implied oral consent

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
He did keep yelling "you took it! and you lied!". And I never found out what "it" was.

It's going to eat away at me, it's the college girl's horse to my inner Lewis Black.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Talk about weird weather swing. It's going to reach into the 60s this weekend, then a few days later it's going to get super cold.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
For those around the NYC metro area, have any of you been to Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City? Went over the weekend for my cousin's birthday and had a great time. The place itself is huge, and has a great selection of beers. Also has a beer garden but obviously nobody was outside cause of the weather.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Talk about weird weather swing. It's going to reach into the 60s this weekend, then a few days later it's going to get super cold.

30uff3d.jpg

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Wasn't supposed to be in the office today. So bored.

I'm little by little rearranging furniture as people take their lunch break.
We were going to re-do the office anyway....

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Those Francesca gif's are almost as funny as the Olli Jokinen ones!:laugh:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
All my friends bailed on me tonight because they have the flu. I'll have to wait until the weekend to see what my surprise is. Blah.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
All my friends bailed on me tonight because they have the flu. I'll have to wait until the weekend to see what my surprise is. Blah.

Weekend surprise? You're definitely getting dat ***** cat. Kittens are so adorable too!

Mr.Krinkle

Hello there children
Apr 2, 2007
Kitchen

Yeah it couldn't be ****ing 60 when my furnace was dead the last three days.

For those around the NYC metro area, have any of you been to Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City? Went over the weekend for my cousin's birthday and had a great time. The place itself is huge, and has a great selection of beers. Also has a beer garden but obviously nobody was outside cause of the weather.

Awesome place, food is pretty good too. They stock Spaten Octoberfest year round because it's the owner's favorite beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad